Author Topic: Are You Kidding? MSNBC Blames Nuclear Option on Lack of Trump ‘Leadership’  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

Are You Kidding? MSNBC Blames Nuclear Option on Lack of Trump ‘Leadership’
By Scott Whitlock | April 6, 2017 | 1:30 PM EDT

The partisan journalists at MSNBC proved they have no problem flip flopping when it comes to filibustering and the nuclear option. As the Republicans were voting to change the Senate rules, Thursday, and confirm Neil Gorsuch, MSNBC blamed Donald Trump. Andrea Mitchell lectured, “This is another history-making moment which another White House might have been able to avoid, perhaps with better leadership.”

Mitchell even brought up Ronald Reagan’s chief of staffs as a way of blaming the Trump administration: “They knew enough to speak to someone on the hill. They would not have gone to the Heritage Foundation for a recommendation list for Supreme Court nominees. They would have talked to a Judiciary Committee, Democrats and Republicans.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/04/06/are-you-kidding-msnbc-blames-lack-trump-leadership-going-nuclear

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is it just me, or is Andrea Mitchell starting to look like a Marmoset?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why would anyone -watch- MSNBC?

Is there any reason to give these people a shred of credibility any more?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why would anyone -watch- MSNBC?

Comic relief? 

@Fishrrman

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Chaos Theory is a branch of mathematics that deals with entities such as the stock market and weather that are hard to predict by their very nature.  When Chaos Theory is applied to Liberals the underlying premise is that most anything can happen at most any time.

A microcosm example is an angry mob of protestors marching down the street.  At the intersection, will they turn left, turn right or keep going straight?  Which windows will get broken out along the way?  Which building will be selected to be burned down?

The angry mob of protestors over at MSNBC present the same questions of unpredictability.  What will Andrea Mitchell say next?  Which windows will get broken out along the way?  Which building will be selected to be burned down?

In both examples you are dealing with a mob mentality.  Most anything can happen at most any time.