Author Topic: Release Of Hillary Clinton’s Emails Won’t Be Finished Until October 2020  (Read 276 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Interesting...meanwhile take as many of the GOP down as possible during the midterms in 2018.

Release Of Hillary Clinton’s Emails Won’t Be Finished Until October 2020

A federal attorney said Tuesday that officials at the Department of State and other agencies can’t complete public disclosure of the remaining 100,000 unreleased Hillary Clinton emails for 42 months, or until October 2020.

Justice Department attorney Jennie Kneedler told U.S. District Court Judge James E. Boasberg Tuesday that “processing takes time.” She also told Boasberg during the status hearing on the case that the continued review of the former secretary of state’s emails was “not the best use of State’s time.”

The nonprofit government watchdog group Judicial Watch successfully sued for the full release of the emails in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit.

Many Americans might be surprised to learn so many Clinton emails are not yet public — a mountain of them are still being slowly reviewed by officials at the State Department, FBI and other federal agencies.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/04/release-of-hillary-clintons-emails-wont-be-finished-until-october-2020/#ixzz4dTrPHuYy
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.