Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: @DevinNunes stepping aside from Russia investigation.  (Read 5532 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Re: BREAKING NEWS: @DevinNunes stepping aside from Russia investigation.
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2017, 06:21:04 pm »

Yeah,  I noticed that after 8 years of virtually zero interest rates intended to prop up the economic stupidity of Barack the idiot,   she has suddenly started making noises about raising interest rates. 

Here is news for you Yellin.   Inflation under the era of Barack O'dumbo  was 100%.    Virtually everything now costs twice what it did back in 2008.

Yellin = Yellen.  My bad.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2017, 06:36:45 pm »

Not necessarily.   Even if they are computing with the bogus equations,  it should still show a relative movement. 

It may not be statically accurate,   but it is likely going to show some correct dynamic activity.   

Even with the bad equations which have been misstating the level of unemployment,  it should still show some downward motion if unemployment is going down.

Wow!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2017, 06:40:10 pm »
Wow!

Pretty clever,  wasn't it?  :) 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2017, 06:42:00 pm »

Pretty clever,  wasn't it?  :)

Too clever by half.

Online corbe

« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2017, 06:44:30 pm »
  And Now with more astounding absolute Cleverness;

Pelosi: House panel has better shot at fair Russia probe without Nunes

By Mike Lillis - 04/06/17 02:33 PM EDT 

The House Intelligence Committee has a much better shot at conducting an impartial probe into President Trump’s links to Russia in the absence of Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.

Nunes recused himself Thursday morning from the panel’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections, citing the House Ethics Committee’s probe into whether he disclosed classified information.

Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that with Nunes out of the picture, she has more confidence in the process.

“In a bipartisan way, the House Intelligence Committee should play the role that it needs to play in all of this. And I don’t have any reason to think that they wouldn’t,” Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol.
“I did have plenty reason to think that [Nunes] should not be in that role, both because of his role in the Trump transition and because of his erratic and bizarre behavior as chairman of the committee.”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/327647-pelosi-house-panel-has-better-shot-at-fair-russia-probe-without-nunes

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2017, 06:46:14 pm »

The House Intelligence Committee has a much better shot at conducting an impartial probe into President Trump’s links to Russia in the absence of Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.

Nunes recused himself Thursday morning from the panel’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections, citing the House Ethics Committee’s probe into whether he disclosed classified information.

Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that with Nunes out of the picture, she has more confidence in the process.

“In a bipartisan way, the House Intelligence Committee should play the role that it needs to play in all of this. And I don’t have any reason to think that they wouldn’t,” Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol.
“I did have plenty reason to think that [Nunes] should not be in that role, both because of his role in the Trump transition and because of his erratic and bizarre behavior as chairman of the committee.”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/327647-pelosi-house-panel-has-better-shot-at-fair-russia-probe-without-nunes

Now, there's someone who knows how to play politics!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2017, 06:55:50 pm »
Yep

<..snip..>

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2017, 09:24:28 pm »
I still maintain that Nunes was wrong in doing this and that Ryan was behind this.

The Libs are already attacking Conaway as the new Chairman yet have not said a word about Schiff's announcement  saying Susan Rice is innocent.

I am so tired of Repub's backing down.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2017, 09:28:05 pm »
I still maintain that Nunes was wrong in doing this and that Ryan was behind this.

The Libs are already attacking Conaway as the new Chairman yet have not said a word about Schiff's announcement  saying Susan Rice is innocent.

I am so tired of Repub's backing down.

And, the dems will continue to pick them off, one-by-one.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2017, 09:34:56 pm »
The guy has a Masters in Agriculture.  Wonder why he was assigned to work investigate Russia anyway?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:35:27 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2017, 10:05:20 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2017, 10:14:39 pm »
That's an impressive list, @Right_in_Virginia.  I don't agree with some of it, but I appreciate your diligence. 

Thanks @Sanguine

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2017, 10:15:47 pm »
Good!!!....Let's see if he steps aside..I bet not!

If this continues, it'll be you and me heading the investigation @mystery-ak     :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2017, 10:17:16 pm »
If this continues, it'll be you and me heading the investigation @mystery-ak     :laugh:

Well, we could do it and heads would roll!
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2017, 10:23:41 pm »
Well, we could do it and heads would roll!

And stock in orange jumpsuits would soar!   888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2017, 10:27:31 pm »
Damnit why do Repubs always cave....you know the Rats wouldn't!!!
Yeah, but who knows how ling the Dems have been wiretapping who?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2017, 10:36:37 pm »
@mystery-ak

Anyone could write a complaint saying anything.  Surely, the committee considers whether a complaint is worthy to be acted upon.  Otherwise, a filing could be done on every Representative and that would foul up governing, just dealing with the ethics problems. 

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2017, 11:47:28 pm »
One minute after Yates agreed to appear before the committee.........Nunes cancelled all future meetings.
LOLOL...........oh what an amazing display of confidence.