Author Topic: Susan Rice unmasking scandal cries out for a grand jury  (Read 429 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Susan Rice unmasking scandal cries out for a grand jury
« on: April 06, 2017, 01:17:28 pm »
Susan Rice unmasking scandal cries out for a grand jury

By Jay Sekulow Published April 05, 2017
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/05/susan-rice-unmasking-scandal-cries-out-for-grand-jury.html

An independent investigation needs to occur. And a grand jury needs to be impaneled. Lynch, Rice and Evelyn Farkas, a former top Obama Administration defense official who is under also fire for her handling of sensitive intel information and surveillance methods, should be subject to extremely vigorous interrogation.

They all need to answer questions before a grand jury, where there are severe penalties for avoiding the truth.

This surveillance scandal is deeply disturbing, in constitutional as well as political terms. By greatly expanding access to classified information by unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats, the Obama Administration paved the way for a shadow government to leak that classified information, endangering our national security, in an attempt to undermine President Trump.

The American Center for Law and Justice will continue to dig to get to the truth and will, where appropriate, file additional FOIA requests to get to the bottom of this situation.

Misconduct by federal government officials calculated to subvert the Constitution for their own political and ideological agenda must end now.

Whether this misconduct was accomplished through the unmasking of sensitive information, the dissemination of raw intelligence signals information, or the leaking of classified information by bureaucrats who owe their primary allegiance to the shadow government as opposed to the Constitution, all individuals involved in this effort must be subjected to a vigorous and impartial investigation.

The American people deserve to know the truth about how their government operates and the true reasons for the decisions it makes.

And, individuals who violate our laws must be brought to justice without delay.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Susan Rice unmasking scandal cries out for a grand jury
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:22:12 pm »
The entire Obama tenure cries out for a grand jury if you ask me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien