Author Topic: Why the media want to bury the Susan Rice ‘unmasking’ news By Post Editorial Board  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Why the media want to bury the Susan Rice ‘unmasking’ news

By Post Editorial Board

April 5, 2017 | 6:57pm | Updated

The folks at CNN and MSNBC are working overtime to splash cold water all over the startling disclosure that President Barack Obama’s national-security adviser, Susan Rice, was behind the “unmasking” of Trumpites in transcripts of calls with Russian officials.

National-security correspondent Jim Sciutto (who joined the network straight from the Obama administration) labeled it “a ginned-up scandal” and President Trump’s “latest attempt” to “divert attention from his team’s contacts with Russia.”

more
http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/why-the-media-want-to-bury-the-susan-rice-unmasking-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
From the article: "To acknowledge the clear political motive behind those leaks, and behind Rice’s “unmasking,” is to admit that Team Obama abused intelligence data — and that its media friends were complicit in doing so."
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien