Author Topic: MIT Grad Nicolai Mork Arrested on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction Charges  (Read 618 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 An MIT graduate was arrested on charges of terrorism and possession of weapons of mass destruction, authorities said late Wednesday — and his mother told NBC News she believes her son suffered a "mental breakdown."

Nicolai Howard Mork, 40, was indicted by a grand jury on Wednesday in Las Vegas on charges related to terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, Las Vegas police said. He was arrested without incident at his home Wednesday night, police said.

Bail was set a $1 million per count, for a total of $8 million, according to court documents.

Mork is accused of planting several incendiary devices, such as Molotov cocktails, to be ignited in multiple locations in the Las Vegas area from Oct. 24 to Dec. 31, 2016, according to the indictment. He was also charged with possessing components of an incendiary device with the intent to manufacture an explosive, and with possessing a Walther P22 .22 caliber handgun with an altered serial number and a silencer.

More: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mit-grad-nicolai-mork-arrested-terror-weapons-mass-destruction-charges-n743356
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline endicom

Did you know that Pam Dawber is 65?

Offline Frank Cannon

Did you know that Pam Dawber is 65?

LOL. I see she is still holding her shit together too...

I also see that she is married to the NCIS dope.