Author Topic: Jordan's King Abdullah's Visit with President Trump: April 5, 2017  (Read 785 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Jordan's King Abdullah's Visit with President Trump: April 5, 2017
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 06:15:04 pm »
I have two clients who are Copts from Egypt. Both are pleased that Trump met with al-Sisi and giving preference to the moderate, peaceful version of Egyptian politics. Obama did not even meet with al-Sisi.

They both stated their disgust, over Obama favoring the muslim brotherhood side in Egyptian politics, whereby Christians were at severe risk. They are optimistic about Trump, and the safety of their families in Egypt. People like this are usually quiet here in America, for fear of danger to their families in Egypt.

This ought to matter, to serious Christian conservatives.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 06:19:14 pm »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 11:46:59 pm »

I like the bigger size of this one.

Good picture, Dr. King bust in the background of the picture posted by RIV:

It's hard to say, the King is a licensed pilot and do people remember, when ISIS burnt, lit on fire the Jordanian pilot, I believe the King even made a flight mission himself.
Bad Ass: Jordanian King Personally Leads ISIS Bombing Mission to Avenge Murdered Pilot

http://toprightnews.com/bad-ass-jordanian-king-personally-leads-isis-bombing-mission-to-avenge-murdered-pilot/

It goes without saying, this is a complex situation. One thing we do know though, is that Jordan has been a peaceful neighbor now to Israel for a long time if I am correct.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 11:49:16 pm »
I thought the wives standing behind them was awkward. I have never seen the wives posed there before.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34