Author Topic: 'Somebody's got to go to jail, Ben' Susan Rice? Evelyn Farkas? Ben Rhodes?  (Read 870 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

'Somebody's got to go to jail, Ben' Susan Rice? Evelyn Farkas? Ben Rhodes?
American Thinker, Apr 5, 2017, Patricia McCarthy

It appears that the Obama administration, with the willing submission of our intelligence agencies, surveilled Donald Trump, his campaign and his transition team beginning as early as October 2015 and escalated the activity after he won the election.  Why?  No one thought in October that he would win the presidency and yet surveillance began three months after he announced his candidacy.  What did these spies hope to discover? Something to take him out, to be sure.  Of what were they so afraid?  That he could actually win?  Indeed they were apparently afraid of exactly that and were determined to prevent it.

Because Obama, by executive order and design, made such illegally gathered intelligence available to many more agencies than the past and to so many more people, leaks to the media were assured. That was the plan.  Especially after Trump won. It worked: D.C. media leaked like a sieve. 

But what if someone, anyone, discovered their intense surveillance of the Trump campaign? That would be a big problem.  What to do?  Invent a reason for all the laws already broken.  Oh!  They've got it!  Accuse Russia of interfering with the election, accuse Trump of colluding with Russia and for causing Clinton's loss.  So, retrospectively, they developed this scheme.  They had surveilled Trump and his associates, his family, to unearth anything that would take him out of the race, be it some kind depravity or perversion.  Collusion with Russia never occurred to them until he won.  That was desperation on the fly.  And now that plan is collapsing.

Certainly, as a world class businessman, Trump and his associates might be talking to people around the world.  Anyone could have concluded that.  The Obama administration already knew there was no "collusion."  So what.  They could make their scheme work.  They could take Trump down, get him quickly impeached with their "plan."  The subsequent strategy was not developed until after Trump won.  They had to cover their tracks, to invent a reason for their surveillance of his campaign in the event it came to light.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/04/somebodys_got_to_go_to_jail_ben_susan_rice_evelyn_farkas_ben_rhodes.html#ixzz4dO5NG71u

Here's a pretty clear explanation of the "why" this happened ...and now the "how" will be uncovered, too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I vote for ALL of them going to jail! And not for a short time either!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

I vote for ALL of them going to jail! And not for a short time either!

Agree!  And I'd like to see Obama leading the perp walk .  @Bigun

Offline skeeter

This whole thing took despotism in the USA to a whole new level and cannot be allowed to stand. Someone has to be prosecuted and jailed.

Anything less will constitute official sanction and the growth of the police state will only accelerate.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This whole thing took despotism in the USA to a whole new level and cannot be allowed to stand. Someone has to be prosecuted and jailed.

Anything less will constitute official sanction and the growth of the police state will only accelerate.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is NOT a crime for private citizens or business persons to confer with foreigners. Russians, Chinese, even Kenyans.

What IS illegal is for government authorities to order surveillance using national security capabilities, under the guise of national security, but in fact for partisan political purposes.

The "unmasking" and distribution of names of "incidental" names in order to harm them is the thing which serious minded folks should be outraged about.

The cover up is underway. Getting help from so called "conservatives," is also outrageous.

I find #nevertrump obsession/mania at this point, to be very much like mental illness. (akin to "liberalism is a mental illness")

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

It is NOT a crime for private citizens or business persons to confer with foreigners. Russians, Chinese, even Kenyans.

What IS illegal is for government authorities to order surveillance using national security capabilities, under the guise of national security, but in fact for partisan political purposes.

The "unmasking" and distribution of names of "incidental" names in order to harm them is the thing which serious minded folks should be outraged about.

The cover up is underway. Getting help from so called "conservatives," is also outrageous.

I find #nevertrump obsession/mania at this point, to be very much like mental illness. (akin to "liberalism is a mental illness")

Everyone who values our essential American liberties ought to be outraged at what appears to have been happening here. Everyone.

Everyone who values our essential American liberties ought to be outraged at what appears to have been happening here. Everyone.

:thumbsup3:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

THIS!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

All of the above

But I'll wager that not a single one will and that they all get away with it.  They're Democrats after all.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
All of the above

But I'll wager that not a single one will and that they all get away with it.  They're Democrats after all.

And they have had a LONG time to prepare the ground!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

With the media on their side.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
With the media on their side.

The media in this country has evolved into nothing more than the propaganda arm of the DNC!

- J. R. R. Tolkien