Author Topic: Share 75 arrested in North Texas, Oklahoma during 3-day ICE operation targeting criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and immigration fugitives  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

04/04/2017

75 arrested in North Texas, Oklahoma during 3-day ICE operation targeting criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and immigration fugitives

DALLAS — Federal officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 75 criminal aliens and others throughout North Texas and Oklahoma during a three-day enforcement action which ended Monday.

The operation began April 1 and ended April 3. ICE officers made arrests in the following ERO Dallas Field Office cities with 50 arrests in North Texas: Abilene (5), Amarillo (1), Arlington (2), Canadian (1), Carrollton (1), Dallas (11), Denton (1), Fort Worth (1), Frisco (1), Garland (2), Lewisville (1), Lubbock (10), Muleshoe (1), Plainview (2), San Angelo (2), Slaton (1) and Tyler (7); and 25 arrests in Oklahoma: Oklahoma City (18) and Tulsa (7). The ERO Dallas area of responsibility includes 128 counties in North Texas and the state of Oklahoma.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/75-arrested-north-texas-oklahoma-during-3-day-ice-operation-targeting-criminal-aliens
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 03:41:58 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Idiot

04/04/2017

75 arrested in North Texas, Oklahoma during 3-day ICE operation targeting criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and immigration fugitives

DALLAS — Federal officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 75 criminal aliens and others throughout North Texas and Oklahoma during a three-day enforcement action which ended Monday.

The operation began April 1 and ended April 3. ICE officers made arrests in the following ERO Dallas Field Office cities with 50 arrests in North Texas: Abilene (5), Amarillo (1), Arlington (2), Canadian (1), Carrollton (1), Dallas (11), Denton (1), Fort Worth (1), Frisco (1), Garland (2), Lewisville (1), Lubbock (10), Muleshoe (1), Plainview (2), San Angelo (2), Slaton (1) and Tyler (7); and 25 arrests in Oklahoma: Oklahoma City (18) and Tulsa (7). The ERO Dallas area of responsibility includes 128 counties in North Texas and the state of Oklahoma.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/75-arrested-north-texas-oklahoma-during-3-day-ice-operation-targeting-criminal-aliens
Yup...I lost my yardman.  :smokin:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yup...I lost my yardman.  :smokin:
If we are to believe the administration, the intent of these removal actions, targets the worst of the criminal, illegal immigrants.

Did you know your "yardman" to fall into that category?

I'm certain the biased media and democrats, will make great efforts to show that such criminal individuals, have jobs between crimes, and probably families, too.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln