Author Topic: WSJ reports that Susan Rice Was Not Alone In "Unmasking" Team Trump  (Read 3233 times)

Offline anubias

Re: WSJ reports that Susan Rice Was Not Alone In "Unmasking" Team Trump
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 04:32:47 pm »
Lie detector tests are incredibly effective if all the key players are tested-- to include Obama himself.

In gathering intelligence, lie detectors break down the 'prisoners dilemma ' fast.  The Israelis have written great articles on this .

No they are not.  I've taken many in my lifetime due to jobs, clearances and whatnot.  I failed the first one; although I was completely honest.  I have passed every single once since and I lied on every one of them.  Basically, the only one I ever failed was the only one that I told the complete truth.  They are ridiculously easy to get around.  I guarantee you if someone such as myself knows how to handle a polygraph, people at Susan Rice's level do.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2017, 05:44:04 pm »
The question nobody seems to be asking of Rice is why were they unmasked in the first place? It was incidental intelligence brought about by indirect surveillance. why did she seek their names out? Why did they need to be unmasked? What was the nat'l security issue?

There was no reason, except political. Yet nobody is nailing her on this.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2017, 05:51:26 pm »
The question nobody seems to be asking of Rice is why were they unmasked in the first place? It was incidental intelligence brought about by indirect surveillance. why did she seek their names out? Why did they need to be unmasked? What was the nat'l security issue?

Not everybody!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446456/susan-rice-unmasking-michael-flynn-legal-abuse-power-intelligence-foreign-targets
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2017, 06:00:34 pm »
Not everybody!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446456/susan-rice-unmasking-michael-flynn-legal-abuse-power-intelligence-foreign-targets

Thanks B, that's the first I've seen on that take. Not only was the unmasking unnecessary, it looks like Rice went looked it up in the system long after it was relevant to the PDB. They need to scrutinize the timeline because she's blowing smoke.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2017, 06:19:16 pm »
This is the key point.  What is the totality of the *enemies* list?

Was Rand Paul on the enemies list?   He sure has changed his tune since golfing with Trump.

How about Cruz?  Did Rice Have Cruz's communications distributed to dozens of gov agencies?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:20:11 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017, 06:27:03 pm »
No they are not.  I've taken many in my lifetime due to jobs, clearances and whatnot.  I failed the first one; although I was completely honest.  I have passed every single once since and I lied on every one of them.  Basically, the only one I ever failed was the only one that I told the complete truth.  They are ridiculously easy to get around.  I guarantee you if someone such as myself knows how to handle a polygraph, people at Susan Rice's level do.

Did the test include breathing and pulse -  in addition to skin conductivity? 

The control questions are also key.  Also, in one of the videos, Rice took a DEEP breath when she was about to lie.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 06:32:51 pm »

Nunes saw the access and request logs for each time Rice requested an unmasking...which seems to have been numerous times.

Apparently the reason Schiff has quieted down some is because he saw the same thing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 06:40:11 pm »
Nunes saw the access and request logs for each time Rice requested an unmasking...which seems to have been numerous times.

Apparently the reason Schiff has quieted down some is because he saw the same thing.

What is the unabridged list of political enemies to which the espionage was perpetrated?

Rand ?  Cruz?  Rick Perry? 

Also we now know there were multiple people demanding the unmasks.  Who else was doing the unmasking ?   Lynch?  Rhodes?  Did Rhodes get this info without having a security clearance?

Did any of the THIRTY or so consumers of the PBR leak to the media?  Or did any employee of the dozen or agencies that this information was spread to leak this information?

Is Comey part of this conspiracy? 

The questions go on and on now.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017, 06:41:57 pm »

I thought that was kind of a "tell" too.  He was really running off at the mouth until he was permitted to see things, and since then, he's been pretty quiet.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017, 06:46:43 pm »
Pre- Frontal Cortex activity = Lie , because the brain is caught in the ACT of synthesizing the lie.

Without consulting the article, spot the lie in this picture.  It is quite easy.

@EC
@txradioguy
@don-o
@DiogenesLamp
@Frank Cannon

http://spectrum.ieee.org/biomedical/imaging/mri-lie-detectors

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2017, 06:47:06 pm »

Hence the reason they are not admissible in court.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017, 06:48:31 pm »
I thought that was kind of a "tell" too.  He was really running off at the mouth until he was permitted to see things, and since then, he's been pretty quiet.

Big tell. And the media narrative shift from 'no unmasking'.  To 'not going to talk about it'

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2017, 06:50:33 pm »
Pre- Frontal Cortex activity = Lie , because the brain is caught in the ACT of synthesizing the lie.

Without consulting the article, spot the lie in this picture.  It is quite easy.

@EC
@txradioguy
@don-o
@DiogenesLamp
@Frank Cannon

http://spectrum.ieee.org/biomedical/imaging/mri-lie-detectors

As with anything the operator of the equipment plays a very big part in how effective the equipment is! 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2017, 06:51:37 pm »
This is the key point.  What is the totality of the *enemies* list?

Was Rand Paul on the enemies list?   He sure has changed his tune since golfing with Trump.

How about Cruz?  Did Rice Have Cruz's communications distributed to dozens of gov agencies?

I'd say anything's possible. Let's not forget one or more of the Congressional committees was surveilled too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2017, 06:52:39 pm »
As with anything the operator of the equipment plays a very big part in how effective the equipment is!

Yes. Indeed.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2017, 06:52:44 pm »

Insufficiently reliable.

http://scienceline.org/2008/11/ask-intagliata-lie-detection-fmri-brain-scan/

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2017, 06:54:29 pm »
I'd say anything's possible. Let's not forget one or more of the Congressional committees was surveilled too.

Let's not forget about this little thingy either!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2017, 06:59:28 pm »
Insufficiently reliable.

Nothing in that decade old article about error rates.  We have LOTS of instrumentation- fMRI , heart rate, breathing and skin conductivity.  We also have LOTS of candidates to interview-- including Rhodes and Jarrett, Obama, Huma and Hillary.  The truth COULD be gotten to. 

It just comes down to the will .   

Betcha 50 cents , her neo cortex lights up like Christmas tree.  I can already see the breathing patterns in interviews.  And she is proven liar with Benghazi. 

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2017, 07:10:32 pm »
One key to accuracy is that two or more parties in 'the dispute' are questioned. 

That drives accuracy.   

Insufficiently reliable.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1068316X.2012.656118?src=recsys&journalCode=gpcl20     

Abstract

A unique method for estimating field accuracy of the Comparison Question Test (CQT) – a polygraph technique – is presented, based on a combined probabilistic and algebraic model. It is built on paired examinations in criminal cases in which two opposing versions per case have been subjected to polygraph tests. The developed model is ground-truth free, thus there was no need to rely on external criteria of deception (e.g., confessions or physical evidence) in estimating the accuracy of the CQT. Results indicate an accuracy rate of 0.94 in detecting guilty examinees (Sensitivity) with a 0.06 False Negative rate and an accuracy rate of 0.835 (Specificity) with False Positive of 0.165 for the innocents. These figures excluded 20% of the cases that were ruled inconclusive. When no inconclusive calls were allowed, the accuracy rate dropped down to 0.8 with 0.2 error rates for both the guilty and the innocent examinees. The importance of this research stems from its being a field study that due to the unique methodology was not subjected to weaknesses usually found in polygraph field validity studies. This method is applicable to other techniques of deception detection and with some necessary adaptations may be also to eyewitness situations.