Author Topic: Report: FBI Creating Special Unit to Coordinate Russia Investigation  (Read 596 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: Joe Schoffstall   
April 4, 2017 5:15 pm

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is creating a special unit in an effort to co-ordinate investigations into Russia's alleged involvement in the 2016 presidential elections, according to a report from the Financial Times.

Andrew McCabe, the deputy director of the FBI, may be briefed on information involving the investigation, the report states. McCabe's wife ran for political office in Virginia and received campaign contributions from bundlers to Hillary Clinton as well as Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

more
http://freebeacon.com/issues/report-fbi-creating-special-unit-coordinate-russia-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Report: FBI Creating Special Unit to Coordinate Russia Investigation
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:55:53 am »
A member of the House Intelligence Committee has finally seen the materials their chairman has and this House member says some Trump associates are going to jail due to their connection with Russia and our election.

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 07:31:40 am »
BY: Joe Schoffstall   
April 4, 2017 5:15 pm

Andrew McCabe, the deputy director of the FBI, may be briefed on information involving the investigation, the report states. McCabe's wife ran for political office in Virginia and received campaign contributions from bundlers to Hillary Clinton as well as Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

Tit for tat?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 10:36:25 am »
Hans: You ask for miracles, Theo, I give you the F.B.I.