Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Calls Out Don Lemon for Not Covering Susan Rice 'Unmasking' Story  (Read 444 times)

Offline LonestarDream

On Tuesday night's broadcast of Fox News' “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson took the opportunity to go after one of his cable news rivals over an editorial decision.

As you may recall, in the wake of reports that former National Security Adviser had requested the identities of Trump transition team members from raw intelligence, CNN's Don Lemon announced that he wouldn't “insult the intelligence” of his viewers by discussing the story. Well, Carlson felt this deserved to be called out.

http://ijr.com/2017/04/840280-tucker-carlson-calls-don-lemon-not-covering-susan-rice-unmasking-story/
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

I will take Tucker over Lemon every day.

@don-o
@Emjay
@DiogenesLamp

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Whose lemon?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LonestarDream

Don's Lemon

rangerrebew

CNN's Don Lemon Makes It Clear He Won't Report Susan Rice 'Unmasking' Story Because It's a 'Diversion'
By Mike Miller

The “bombshell” story broke on Monday.

President Obama's National Security Adviser Susan Rice allegedly made multiple requests to “unmask” the identities of Trump officials whose communications were “incidentally collected” during legal surveillance of foreign targets.

By Monday evening, CNN's Don Lemon made his network's position clear: “We will not aid and abet the people who are trying to misinform you.”

http://ijr.com/2017/04/839309-cnns-don-lemon-makes-clear-wont-report-susan-rice-unmasking-story-diversion/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:44:41 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

However, ANYTHING the left says is true is fact in his dimwit mind. :tongue2:

Online mountaineer

Mike ("Dirty Jobs") Rowe posted at Facebook: 
So I’m flicking around, searching for enlightenment - you know, like a good citizen - when I learn that CNN is still “the most trusted name in news.” I notice this, because they tell me so every ten minutes. This is comforting. I think it’s important that journalists be trusted.

Meanwhile, over at FOX, I am assured that everything is still “fair and balanced.” I know this, because they tell me so every ten minutes. This is comforting. I believe it’s important for journalists to be fair and balanced. Unfortunately, neither FOX nor CNN seem to believe anything the other is saying.

Right now, CNN is telling me the “Susan Rice Scandal,” is completely fake, and being perpetuated by the partisans over at FOX. At the same time, FOX is explaining that the “Russian Conspiracy” is completely fake, and being driven by the partisans over at CNN. (Judge Jeanine was trying to walk me through it a few moments ago, but sadly, her head exploded.)

So I flick back over to CNN, where Don Lemmon is promising not to insult my intelligence by reporting on Susan Rice, until there's something resembling proof. But over on NBC, Susan Rice just told me she “didn’t leak nothing to nobody.” Isn’t that like saying there’s nobody she didn’t leak nothing to?

Look - I have no wish to insult Don’s intelligence, or Susan's, or the people at Harvard, who no doubt cautioned her about the perils of double-negatives. But if The Ambassador did not in fact, "leak nothing to nobody," wouldn't that suggest she leaked "something to everyone?"   ...
  More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I will take Tucker over Lemon every day.

@don-o
@Emjay
@DiogenesLamp

Lemon had that self-satisfied looked common to a CNN or mainstream reporter.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.