Author Topic: ‘KILL THEM WHERE YOU FIND THEM’ Pro-ISIS group draws up ‘kill list’ of targets – including names, addresses and emails of people in US and UK – and threatens Donald Trump  (Read 380 times)

rangerrebew

‘KILL THEM WHERE YOU FIND THEM’ Pro-ISIS group draws up ‘kill list’ of targets – including names, addresses and emails of people in US and UK – and threatens Donald Trump

Included are well known politicians, celebrities, religious leaders and muslims who have spoken out against the terror group
By Jon Lockett
3rd April 2017, 8:44 am
Updated: 3rd April 2017, 6:52 pm

ISIS warlords have drawn up a hit list of more than 8,700 people urging their brain-washed followers to “kill them wherever you find them.”

The pro-Isis United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group has released a video message threatening the US, President Trump, Brits and thousands of others.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3240665/pro-isis-united-cyber-caliphate-kill-list-targets-uk/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 09:10:37 am by rangerrebew »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
‘KILL THEM WHERE YOU FIND THEM’ Pro-ISIS group draws up ‘kill list’ of targets – including names, addresses and emails of people in US and UK – and threatens Donald Trump

Included are well known politicians, celebrities, religious leaders and muslims who have spoken out against the terror group
By Jon Lockett
3rd April 2017, 8:44 am
Updated: 3rd April 2017, 6:52 pm

ISIS warlords have drawn up a hit list of more than 8,700 people urging their brain-washed followers to “kill them wherever you find them.”

The pro-Isis United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group has released a video message threatening the US, President Trump, Brits and thousands of others.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3240665/pro-isis-united-cyber-caliphate-kill-list-targets-uk/

And we should do the same to them with fire fire burning bright.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley