Author Topic: Labeling Insanity: NY Times Calls Communists ‘Hard-Line Conservatives'  (Read 845 times)

rangerrebew

Labeling Insanity: NY Times Calls Communists ‘Hard-Line Conservatives'
By Clay Waters | April 3, 2017 | 3:33 PM EDT

It’s an old New York Times labeling trick: Stamp the “conservative” label on the bad actors in any situation -- even if they are Soviet Communists, the enemy of U.S. conservatives during the Cold War. Sunday’s front page of the National edition included an obituary written by Raymond H. Anderson, former Moscow correspondent for the paper, for the dissident Soviet poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2017/04/03/what-ny-times-ideological-labeling-inanity-calls-communists-hard

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The NYT is so far left communists ARE conservatives to them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

A "conservative" communist is an oxymoron.  By definition all communists are leftist radicals. There is no conservatism as we know it if communism. There are just degrees of evil.  Mao and Stalin were "liberal" i.e. true hard-line communists. 
A conservative communist is one who actually has it dawn on him that communism is unworkable. But that he was not a real communist in the first place is my argument.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A "conservative" communist is an oxymoron.  By definition all communists are leftist radicals. There is no conservatism as we know it if communism. There are just degrees of evil.  Mao and Stalin were "liberal" i.e. true hard-line communists. 
A conservative communist is one who actually has it dawn on him that communism is unworkable. But that he was not a real communist in the first place is my argument.

@goatprairie

WRONG! They were true dictators.

"Liberals" are the people that become the slaves of dictators.

Offline goatprairie

@goatprairie

WRONG! They were true dictators.

"Liberals" are the people that become the slaves of dictators.
They all started out as liberals.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They all started out as liberals.

@goatprairie

Not a single liberal in the bunch. They are all either serfs or masters. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal. Liberals want maximum individual freedoms. These shitheads want tough love from a government man enough to tell them and everyone else what to think and do.

Politically they are Fascists.

geronl

I am surprised that the MSM hasn't started to label ISIS as a 'right-wing' group. I noticed a report somewhere that called North Korea's government "right-wing", lol.