Author Topic: Obama officials pressured by Farkas for months to spill beans on Trump-Russia ties  (Read 467 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama officials pressured by Farkas for months to spill beans on Trump-Russia ties
Adam Shaw

By Adam Shaw Published April 04, 2017 FoxNews.com

Even before her now-famous MSNBC comments explaining why "you have the leaking" on alleged ties between Trump officials and Russia, former defense official Evelyn Farkas had undertaken a media campaign to pressure her old colleagues in the Obama administration -- even Barack Obama himself -- to disclose what they knew.

Farkas, who left the administration in 2015 after serving as a deputy assistant secretary of defense, raised eyebrows in the March 2 interview on MSNBC when she said there had been a rush to share information before President Trump took office.

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking, the people on the Hill … ‘get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration,’ because I had a fear that, somehow, that information would disappear with the senior people who left,” she said.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/04/obama-officials-pressured-by-farkas-for-months-to-spill-beans-on-trump-russia-ties.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A potential fall-guy?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I don't know the Alinskey name, but a tactic is to blame your enemy of doing what you have done.

Clinton had the "reset button" and the uranium sale with Russia.

Claiming some murky deal by Trump, is to throw attention away from murky democrat connections.

Are the "Russians" great guys? No. But GOP Presidents for over 45 years have maintained personal contacts with them. Nixon/Kissinger; Reagan/Gorby etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln