Author Topic: Trump praises 'bombshell' report on 'unmasking and the crooked scheme against us' as fingers point to 'very senior' Obama administration official  (Read 682 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump praises 'bombshell' report on 'unmasking and the crooked scheme against us' as fingers point to 'very senior' Obama administration official

President tweeted praise for 'such amazing reporting' on Fox News that seems to support in tweets last month about Obama-era spying on him
    'Fox and Friends' began Monday's broadcast with a 'bombshell report about the unmasking of the Trump team'
    Fox reported a US intelligence official responsible for unmasking names of Trump associates is 'very well known, very high up, very senior'

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:56 EDT, 3 April 2017 | Updated: 08:28 EDT, 3 April 2017

President Donald Trump drew the world's attention on Monday to 'amazing reporting' from Fox News that suggests the Obama administration spied on him before last year's election.

'Such amazing reporting on unmasking and the crooked scheme against us by @foxandfriends,' Trump tweeted,' saying that he had been 'pied on before nomination.'

'Fox and Friends' began Monday's broadcast with a 'bombshell report about the unmasking of the Trump team.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375512/Trump-praises-bombshell-report-unmasking.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LonestarDream

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He can't really possibly be relying on tweets here and there as substantial facts?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
The Fox story is that a perp (a.k.a. target for a Grand Jury) has been identified. No doubt a lot of lawyers are being retained.

Offline LonestarDream

He can't really possibly be relying on tweets here and there as substantial facts?

It is like smoking the vietcong tunnels.  No one wants to talk about Susan Rice- she is 'protected'

Offline LonestarDream

The Fox story is that a perp (a.k.a. target for a Grand Jury) has been identified. No doubt a lot of lawyers are being retained.

Nice upgrade on your wings.    :whistle:

Offline LonestarDream

Lying by omission on this story:

NYT
BBC
Wash Post
LA times.
NBC , CBS ABC.

Don where is the fox sourcing on the grand jury?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

It is like smoking the vietcong tunnels.  No one wants to talk about Susan Rice- she is 'protected'

Not any more. Posted article from Bloomberg (Eli Lake). She's outted Jim.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Suppressed

Sure.  The Information Age is over.  We're now in the Misinformation Age.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Don where is the fox sourcing on the grand jury?

My logical conclusion. When suspect is identified:

Either

Handcuffs
or
Presentment

Offline LonestarDream

Either

Handcuffs
or
Presentment

I doubt handcuffs, .....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Either

Handcuffs
or
Presentment

I accept that I will never see it, but I want to see a frogmarch.