Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton Pulls a Classic Hillary Move  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton Pulls a Classic Hillary Move
« on: April 03, 2017, 10:08:05 am »
Chelsea Clinton Pulls a Classic Hillary Move

April 2, 2017 By C.E. Dyer Leave a Comment

Like mother, like daughter. Hillary Clinton’s spawn Chelsea Clinton has come out and claimed that she is not going to run for public office, but time will tell whether or not not she’ll follow in her mother’s footsteps by saying one thing and then doing another.

“I am not running for public office,” 37-year-old Clinton told Variety magazine in an interview published Wednesday.

“I really am constantly surprised by the stories of me running for, fill in the blank — Congress, Senate, city council, the presidency,” Clinton told Variety. “I really find this all rather hysterical, because I’ve been asked this question a lot throughout my life, and the answer has never changed.”

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/chelsea-clinton-pulls-a-classic-hillary-move
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:08:45 am by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Chelsea Clinton Pulls a Classic Hillary Move
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 02:41:08 pm »
Chelsea should run for dog catcher............ she has the face for it. :whistle:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 02:55:17 pm »
Chelsea should run for dog catcher............ she has the face for it. :whistle:
She should be running from the dog catcher.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 03:14:16 pm »
Why should she run for office?  She might be expected to actually do something once in a while.   Heck right now she gets cushy job after cushy job for her parents sycophants making insane amounts of money and never has to do anything.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.