Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! Susan Rice requested unmasking of incoming Trump administration officials.  (Read 17759 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Bloomberg News Also Confirms: Susan Rice "Unmasked" Trump Team
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2017, 10:38:27 pm »
Susan Rice was the National Security Advisor, then Ambassador to the United Nations.  She had security clearance for intelligence and routinely got info. about those who foreign leaders called and those who called foreign leaders or others of intelligence interest.  It was part of her job.  So, it was not unusual for her to have this information.  Certainly Obama had clearance, too, and they undoubtedly talked between themselves about security matters.  We will see if the investigation comes up with something that goes outside their job qualifications and actions.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel (Susan Rice)
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2017, 10:42:12 pm »
Levin is covering this now.  Sounds explosive.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel (Susan Rice)
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2017, 10:43:03 pm »
Had Adam Housler on now and about to have Eli Lake.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2017, 10:46:08 pm »
Susan Rice was the National Security Advisor, then Ambassador to the United Nations.  She had security clearance for intelligence and routinely got info. about those who foreign leaders called and those who called foreign leaders or others of intelligence interest.  It was part of her job.  So, it was not unusual for her to have this information.  Certainly Obama had clearance, too, and they undoubtedly talked between themselves about security matters.  We will see if the investigation comes up with something that goes outside their job qualifications and actions.

It will be interesting to know what Rice will claim was the 'need to know' the information she specifically requested. Did it have to do with national security at all, or were her reasons strictly political?

Knowing how Obama rolled I think I already know the answer.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2017, 10:51:49 pm »
No. That she had the clearance to know the unmasked names, debatably yes. That she had the right to use those unmasked names is an unqualified no.

EXACTLY RIGHT!  She has NO RIGHT what so ever to reveal those names publicly in any fashion.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:52:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2017, 11:00:34 pm »
I make the observation that the Bloomberg article makes a point of saying that the unmasking was legal.

Unmasking legal. Making them public is decidedly not legal.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2017, 11:01:43 pm »
It will be interesting to know what Rice will claim was the 'need to know' the information she specifically requested. Did it have to do with national security at all, or were her reasons strictly political?

Knowing how Obama rolled I think I already know the answer.

Indeed!  Very much so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2017, 11:02:19 pm »

I don't expect anything to come of it. Both sides are slinging misinformation and leaks to cover their own butts. Its like watching a war on planet of the apes minus rational humans.

One reason is the name Mike Cernovich. He's the lowlife trash who started the pizzagate conspiracy theory that even Alex Jones has abandoned as false.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2017, 11:06:24 pm »
Walking out of a business tonight I saw the Commie Scott Pelley running this story on #DirtyRice. This thing is getting legs.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: The totally phony Susan Rice story, explained
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2017, 11:10:27 pm »
Kira Lerner
Political Reporter at ThinkProgress.
Apr 3
The totally phony Susan Rice story, explained

Dems are Masters of Spin. It is good to hold ones breath/nose and take a dive into that muck.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2017, 11:18:41 pm »
Walking out of a business tonight I saw the Commie Scott Pelley running this story on #DirtyRice. This thing is getting legs.

I was guessing they would hold this story as long as possible...good news indeed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2017, 11:27:39 pm »
You want to put this on Page 1?

Arrest her with a big show of Federal Marshals swarming down on her.   No bail. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2017, 11:42:48 pm »
I was guessing they would hold this story as long as possible...good news indeed

I think they held this as long as they could. Now they are going to be falling all over themselves to get the story out so they can claim they were not holding back.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Trump Supporter Labeled ‘Fake News’ By ’60 Minutes’ Beats Everyone To Susan Rice Scoop

Alex Pfeiffer

Mike Cernovich, a journalist who has promoted conspiracy theories and was deemed “fake news” by “60 Minutes,” was the first to break the news that Obama’s former national security advisor Susan Rice made requests to unmask the identities of Trump associates.

Cernovich said in his report Sunday that New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman knew about the Rice requests, and “has chosen to sit on it in an effort to protect the reputation of former President Barack Obama.” A New York Times spokeswoman told The Daily Caller, “Cernovich’s claim regarding Maggie Haberman is 100 percent false.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/trump-supporter-called-fake-news-by-60-minutes-beats-everyone-to-susan-rice-scoop/#ixzz4dEXSMXhF
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

“Cernovich’s claim regarding Maggie Haberman is 100 percent false.”

Like hell. Maggie got caught with her finger on the scale and everyone knows it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2017, 12:11:19 am »
I think they held this as long as they could. Now they are going to be falling all over themselves to get the story out so they can claim they were not holding back.

If SEE BS is running with it you can rest assured the lid is off big time!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

Rand Paul Wants Susan Rice Before Congress
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2017, 12:45:30 am »

Rand Paul Wants Susan Rice Before Congress
by Ian Mason3 Apr 2017

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told reporters Monday afternoon that former Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice “ought to testify under oath” after Bloomberg News’s Eli Lake revealed that, during the presidential transition, she deliberately sought to “unmask” President Donald Trump’s associates from intelligence surveillance.
Paul called the reports that Rice made dozens of requests to learn more about the identities of anonymous people thought to be close to the Trump transition team, inadvertently caught on tape during investigations into foreign persons of intelligence interest, “enormous news.”

“If it is allowed, we shouldn’t be allowing it. I don’t think we should discount how big a deal it is that Susan rice was looking at these,” Paul told the assembled reporters.

The Kentucky Senator then cut to the heart of the growing political fight behind what President Trump has called “wiretapping.”

“She needs to be asked, ‘did President Obama ask her to do this?’ I think she ought to testify under oath on this,” Paul opined.

Paul also tried to tie Monday’s revelations about Rice to the slew of leaks on the topic around the time of the handover of the White House. “I think she should be asked under oath, did she reveal it to the Washington Post?” he asked.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/03/rand-paul-wants-susan-rice-before-congress/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Rand Paul Wants Susan Rice Before Congress
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2017, 12:50:48 am »
I'd like to see her before prison guards.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2017, 12:51:50 am »
If she has to testify under oath, then that just could happen.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2017, 01:25:41 am »
EXACTLY RIGHT!  She has NO RIGHT what so ever to reveal those names publicly in any fashion.

Makes me wonder sometimes what people think masking is, my brother. Some poor schulb scribbling out the names then shooting the people who monitored the call before shooting himself?  :shrug:

People - between 15 and 50 agents of various levels will know or have known each and every one of the names Rice wanted, got, and spilled. Those names were masked because NO ONE WHO KNOWS THEM TALKS ABOUT THEM! Security clearance doesn't come into it. Honor does. Something Rice and the Worm know NOTHING about.

Yeah - I'm pissed.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2017, 01:30:05 am »

Me too.  Why was she still in public office after her blatant lying about Bengazi.  Oh, I remember, democrats call that a virtue.

I saw way too much of her on Fox News today.  She does not look worried.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2017, 01:30:36 am »
Makes me wonder sometimes what people think masking is, my brother. Some poor schulb scribbling out the names then shooting the people who monitored the call before shooting himself?  :shrug:

People - between 15 and 50 agents of various levels will know or have known each and every one of the names Rice wanted, got, and spilled. Those names were masked because NO ONE WHO KNOWS THEM TALKS ABOUT THEM! Security clearance doesn't come into it. Honor does. Something Rice and the Worm know NOTHING about.

Yeah - I'm pissed.

Welcome aboard!  I've been there for a couple of months now!

Most people have NO idea about such things my brother!  And that is probably a good thing!

And BTW:  I want to know who the SOB was that GAVE her the names just because she said she wanted them!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:32:16 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
State Department insiders have discussed Susan Rice's role in unmasking names 'for weeks' – and Obama MUST have known – says Trump NATO ambassador pick

Richard Grenell is expected to be nominated to serve as U.S. NATO ambassador
    He says Susan Rice's role in unmasking Americans' names from classified foreign intelligence reports has been long discussed in State Department circles
    Grenell believes the incidental collection of intel on Americans in Donald Trump's inner circle was weaponized into leaks meant to hurt the Republican
    The former UN mission spokesman says if Rice was at the center of a plot to leak classified intel, former president Barack Obama must have been aware of it
    Grenell first floated Rice's name, along with that of her political deputy Ben Rhodes, as potential culprits ten days ago

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:40 EDT, 3 April 2017 | Updated: 17:23 EDT, 3 April 2017

The diplomat who is in line to be America's next NATO ambassador said Monday that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice has been suspected 'for weeks' of involvement in an effort to publicly unmask Donald Trump associates whose names appeared in foreign intelligence reports.

And he claimed ten days ago that if Rice and her deputy Ben Rhodes were behind politically motivated leaks of classified intelligence, former president Barack Obama was also in the know.

'Former State Department colleagues of mine have been talking about Susan Rice's role for weeks,' Richard Grenell told DailyMail.com on Monday

'She and her team certainly were hyper-partisan throughout their tenure. It makes sense.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4377038/Trump-s-NATO-pick-named-Susan-Rice-unmasker-10-days-ago.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2017, 02:33:11 am »
If SEE BS is running with it you can rest assured the lid is off big time!

Somebody please correct me when you see things change.

Fox News headline: UNMASKER UNMASKED
Susan Rice named as intel boss who exposed Team Trump surveillance

CNN: I'm still waiting for their report....

MSNBC: nothing ( Don't expect anything from Rachel Madcow. Joe of the Morning Schmoe? Maybe ....  but still waiting ).

CBS: Susan Rice asked for “unmasking” for national security, source says

ABC: I'm still waiting....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2017, 03:29:19 am »
Definitely agree with Rand on this one. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.