Author Topic: Trump on his tweets: 'I don't regret anything'  (Read 635 times)

Online corbe

Trump on his tweets: 'I don't regret anything'
« on: April 02, 2017, 07:51:21 pm »
Trump on his tweets: 'I don't regret anything'

By Rebecca Savransky - 04/02/17 02:43 PM EDT   

President Trump told the Financial Times he doesn't regret his tweets, noting that without the medium he might not be in the position he is now.

"I don’t regret anything, because there is nothing you can do about it," the president said when asked during an interview with the Financial Times if he regrets any of his tweets.

"You know if you issue hundreds of tweets, and every once in a while you have a clinker, that’s not so bad."

He pointed to his tweet claiming former President Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower before the election — an unfounded allegation made with no evidence that has since set off a storm and investigations on Capitol Hill.

"Now my last tweet, you know the one that you are talking about perhaps, was the one about being in quotes wire tapped, meaning surveilled," Trump said.

"Guess what, it is turning out to be true," he said.

Last week, House Intelligence Chairman told the White House and the press that he'd seen documents he said shows Trump's team was incidentally surveilled. A report in The New York Times last week said two White House officials helped Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) acquire the information.

Trump told the Financial Times that he has a large audience between his Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, which lets him bypass the "fake media" to get his message out.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326922-trump-on-if-he-regrets-any-tweets-i-dont-regret-anything
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Trump on his tweets: 'I don't regret anything'
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 08:06:04 pm »
Well of course not, he's never been wrong or needed to ask God for forgiveness.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 08:14:17 pm »
He needs to stop tweeting.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 12:31:26 am »
Well of course not, he's never been wrong or needed to ask God for forgiveness.

He thinks he doesn't need forgiveness.  He's a good guy right? 

As for the surveillance it isn't a surprise they would have had people in his team under surveillance.  Paul Manafort ties to Putin and the Ukraine.  Michael Flynn who is now requesting immunity. 

We are all under surveillance at all times.  If you type in the wrong thing on your computer it could trigger surveillance.  Not the same as wire tap.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 12:39:31 am »
He thinks he doesn't need forgiveness.  He's a good guy right? 

As for the surveillance it isn't a surprise they would have had people in his team under surveillance.  Paul Manafort ties to Putin and the Ukraine.  Michael Flynn who is now requesting immunity. 

We are all under surveillance at all times.  If you type in the wrong thing on your computer it could trigger surveillance.  Not the same as wire tap.

How.come.your.arms.are.flattened?

Did.you.have.a.Rachel.Corey.happen.to.you?

Did.you.get.bulldozed?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 03:52:32 am »
How.come.your.arms.are.flattened?

Did.you.have.a.Rachel.Corey.happen.to.you?

Did.you.get.bulldozed?

OK, I don't know what you are talking about.  Can you explain?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 04:33:18 am »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

geronl

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 05:14:32 am »
He's not exactly a deep thinker.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 05:19:31 am »
He's not exactly a deep thinker.

Are you suggesting he has characters left over?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 02:27:48 pm »
Humility isn't one of his strong points.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!