Author Topic: Joy Reid to Pelosi: Should Americans Be Concerned About the ‘Legitimacy of the Trump Presidency?’  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Joy Reid to Pelosi: Should Americans Be Concerned About the ‘Legitimacy of the Trump Presidency?’
Pelosi: ‘That remains to be seen’
Apr 2, 2017
0:00 / 1:51

RUSH EXCERPT:
REID: "And you talk about, you know — the honor of the presidency. At this point, should Americans be concerned about the legitimacy of the trump presidency?"
PELOSI: "That remains to be seen. We’ll see how the investigation goes. That’s why we’re calling for an independent, outside commission. I have said all along, what is it that the Russians have on President Trump politically, financially and personally? Let’s find out. The American people have a right to know the truth. Why is it that the Republicans want to hide the truth from the American people? Let’s all support an outside, independent, nonpartisan commission so that we can look into this. Because this is about our national security. The security of our country. This president has flirted with the idea of relaxing sanctions on Russia. He’s put Putin on a pedestal at the expense of our American values. He has undermined — doesn’t even know I think what the S.T.A.R.T. Treaty is, but nonetheless questioned that. It’s about the security of our democracy. It is a proven fact that the Russians disrupted our election. Now, the question is, was there collusion, was there connection, or whatever. That investigation needs to happen. Because we don’t want it to happen again. We don’t want it to happen again here. We don’t want it to happen again in other countries. So these are much bigger issues as to whether Flynn should have immunity or spicer knows what he’s talking about. Where the president is tweeting at the expense of taking time to think, to think, to reflect, to make judgments, to lead our country. This is — we have important questions here. We’ll see about where the investigations take us. But we have to have the investigation."

https://news.grabien.com/story-joy-reid-pelosi-should-americans-be-concerned-about-legitima
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:07:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Smoke and mirrors Nancy. You have almost no proof to support your claims beyond the media echo chamber. However, there's lots of things pointing toward your side having done some illegal activities. How 'bout we look at that?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who's Joy Reid and why is she important?

I'd never heard of her before I read this article...