Author Topic: When the climate hysteria goes away its steep costs will remain  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

When the climate hysteria goes away its steep costs will remain

By Klaus Rohrich ——   March 31, 2017

As we enter the 19th or 20th year of the so-called ‘hiatus’ in global warming, it’s becoming fairly clear that the idea of catastrophic climate change is a tad fanciful. I’m sure the potential for climate change certainly exists, because that’s what climate does, but the evidence for this change to be attributed to “carbon pollution” caused by human behaviour is growing ever thinner. I see a time in the not so distant future when the concept of Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) will go the way of the VCR.

Many of the scientific experts advocating the AGW thesis are getting ever more desperate to retain their priestly status in the face of increasing evidence that climate change is much more complicated than climate hysterics realize and that there is a strong emerging body of evidence that many factors affect climate, not just fossil fuels. I still don’t understand why some climate scientists maintain that solar cycles have nothing to do with climate change.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/when-the-climate-hysteria-goes-away-its-steep-costs-will-remain
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:19:22 am by rangerrebew »