Author Topic: Go Directly to JAIL! Four Home Invading Thugs Pick the Wrong House  (Read 769 times)

rangerrebew

Go Directly to JAIL! Four Home Invading Thugs Pick the Wrong House

November 1, 2017| by Donn Marten

Four young Louisiana thugs who were looking for an easy score in a home invasion caper had the tables turned on them with lightning fast speed as things rapidly careened downhill when they chose the wrong house to burgle.

Judging by their appearance – all were wearing hoods (hoodies?) and had weapons in their backpacks, the quartet were dangerous characters who could have inflicted serious injury or death on their victims.

However, the owner of the place that they had staked out happened to be a woman who believed strongly in her Second Amendment rights and when they attempted to gain entry, she drew down on them with a handgun sending them scurrying off like cockroaches.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/go-directly-to-jail-four-home-invading-thugs-pick-the-wrong-house

rangerrebew

Re: Go Directly to JAIL! Four Home Invading Thugs Pick the Wrong House
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 03:40:37 pm »
Aren't they a fine looking quartet.  They are the democrat plan for the future.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:46:02 pm »
Aren't they a fine looking quartet.  They are the democrat plan for the future.

eeny meeny miny moe
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:55:38 pm »
Perhaps the jail time will give these young individuals time to reflect and to change their criminal ways because the next time they may not be so lucky.

Nope, won't happen. I lay money all 4 of them will eventually get killed, either trying to rob the wrong person, or killed by a rival gang.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 05:44:36 pm »
Nope, won't happen. I lay money all 4 of them will eventually get killed, either trying to rob the wrong person, or killed by a rival gang.

I agree!!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 05:49:19 pm »

eeny meeny miny moe

What NFL team do they play for?