Author Topic: Levin: If Trump channels Nixon’s hatred for conservatives, he will FAIL  (Read 645 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
“Well fellow conservatives, it appears that President Trump considers us to be the deplorables,” Conservative Review Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin said to open Thursday's radio program.

The president has launched an assault on conservative Republicans in the Freedom Caucus, and the Tea Party patriots they represent. Levin said that Trump sounds like Richard Nixon, and every other moderate, establishment Republican who has ever walked the Earth hating conservatives.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/levin-if-trump-embraces-rinos-and-turns-on-conservatives-he-will-fail?utm_content=bufferd44d7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Silver Pines

No big surprise there; he sounded the same before the election. 

geronl

Yep

Offline Cripplecreek

We're supposed to give him a year and he'll figger out this presidentin thing.

If he doesn't, we'll have to let him try again in 4 years.  :whistle:

Offline r9etb

Levin: If Trump channels Nixon’s hatred for conservatives, he will FAIL

Too specific: Trump is an equal-opportunity hater.  Whoever stands in his way, gets the same treatment.

Silver Pines

@Cripplecreek

Yeah, no.  He's seventy years old.  He isn't going to change.

I watched the video of Trump walking out on signing the EO like a petulant child, with Pence hurrying behind him.  It isn't a matter of learning, but of temperament.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

Yeah, no.  He's seventy years old.  He isn't going to change.

I watched the video of Trump walking out on signing the EO like a petulant child, with Pence hurrying behind him.  It isn't a matter of learning, but of temperament.

He's the same as he was 35 years ago when he started rising to fame on tabloid trash TV.

Offline skeeter

Its impossible for a ideological agnostic like Trump to be a successful president. You gotta stand for something.

I'm just hoping the blind squirrel find a nut every now and again.

Silver Pines

He's the same as he was 35 years ago when he started rising to fame on tabloid trash TV.

I agree. 

I watched the video of Trump stalking out of the room during the EO signing like a pouty child, with Pence running behind him.  He's a man who can't easily deal with the frustrations of this totally new environment he finds himself in.  He's already looking fed up with the whole thing.