Author Topic: Rahm Emanuel Invents New ID to Ensure Illegals Get Their Welfare  (Read 601 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Ian Mason31 Mar 20171,383

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has moved forward with plans for a Chicago-only identification card specifically designed to ensure illegal aliens in the city can receive welfare benefits with minimal risk of repatriation.

The new program was unveiled at a Chicago City Council meeting on Wednesday, and it protects illegal aliens from federal oversight by not collecting any copies of identification documents presented when illegals apply for the identification card.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/rahm-emanuel-invents-new-id-to-ensure-illegals-get-their-welfare/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Rahm Emanuel Invents New ID to Ensure Illegals Get Their Welfare
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 06:05:24 pm »
I like the idea.

Anytime you spot that special ID you can throw a net over them.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:20:05 am »
And yet voter ID is "too difficult."

22222frying pan
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 09:15:27 am »
And yet voter ID is "too difficult."

22222frying pan

No.... It was "RACIST!!!!"

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:32 am »
So, let me get this right, EVERY instance of one of these IDs being issued is actually aiding and abetting a felony (being here in violation of immigration law), and possibly other crimes as well.
(Just one jihadi, and they have provided material assistance to the enemy in time of war).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 11:53:25 am »
by Ian Mason31 Mar 20171,383

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has moved forward with plans for a Chicago-only identification card specifically designed to ensure illegal aliens in the city can receive welfare benefits with minimal risk of repatriation.

The new program was unveiled at a Chicago City Council meeting on Wednesday, and it protects illegal aliens from federal oversight by not collecting any copies of identification documents presented when illegals apply for the identification card.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/rahm-emanuel-invents-new-id-to-ensure-illegals-get-their-welfare/

@mystery-ak

That has existed for years. It's called a Voter ID card.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 02:01:44 pm »
I'm waiting to hear the argument from the Democrats on why I should obey the law.

The old adage two wrongs don't make a right won't fly and neither will the idea that others breaking the law doesn't give me permission to do the same.  Those arguments only work within my own group, the group who believes in obeying the law.  The people outside my group, those who believe rules are for suckers, cannot use those same arguments.  It is not allowed.

Charlie Manson has forfeited his right to lecture me on morals.  Nancy Pelosi has forfeited her right to demand to see what is in a bill before it is passed.  Washington Liberals have forfeited their right to complain about the cost of anything.  And Democrats have forfeited their right to demand I obey the law.  Those arguments are dead, long gone into the dustbin of history.

Rules, laws, morals, and social values only carry weight on a national basis when the vast majority of the country agrees with them.  But the days where a vast majority believes in the rule of law is far away in our rear view mirror now isn't it?  So go ahead Democrats, make your case.  Explain to me why I should obey the law when you do not.