Author Topic: EU Commission president: I'll break up the US unless Trump is more supportive of EU  (Read 277 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

EU Commission president: I'll break up the US unless Trump is more supportive of EU
American Thinker, Mar 31, 2017, Rick Moran

In an extraordinary speech yesterday, EU Commission President Jean-Claude Junker threatened to promote the break up of the United States unless President Trump became more supportive of the EU.

He said:
"Brexit isn’t the end. A lot of people would like it that way, even people on another continent where the newly elected US President was happy that the Brexit was taking place and has asked other countries to do the same. If he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas in the US."
Was Junker drunk? It wouldn't be the first time that speculation about the Luxembourg politician's sobriety became front page news in Europe. Here's a remarkable video of Junker at an EU summit in Latvia slapping world leaders in the face in a rather boisterous display.

Read more w/videos:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/eu_commission_president_ill_break_up_the_us_unless_trump_is_more_supportive_of_eu.html#ixzz4cwY1fuq0

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Some things are just too funny not to share.  This is one of them.   :silly:

Check back in 24 months Sparky ... and we'll see who's broken up.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:01:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Junker's a moron studying hard to be a vegetable.

Still, only two more years of dealing with the fool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink