Author Topic: Abortionists' funded AG who charged pro-lifers for baby body parts vids  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

Abortionists' funded AG who charged pro-lifers for baby body parts vids
'There is obvious political motivation behind the recent baseless criminal charges'
Published: 10 hours ago

The California official who filed 15 charges against two pro-lifers who went undercover to report on Planned Parenthood’s baby body parts trade got thousands of dollars over the years from Planned Parenthood, the target of the undercover videos.

That’s according to officials with Liberty Counsel, a legal team that has worked on the case that flared up against this week with the word from Attorney General Xavier Becerra that he was charging Center for Medical Progress President David Daleiden and his colleague, Sandra Merritt, with 15 counts each.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/abortionists-funded-ag-who-charged-pro-lifers-for-baby-body-parts-vids/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:26:38 am by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So the AGs in CA who were prosecuting the video team got contributions from PP? I wish I could say I'm shocked, but too little surprises me any more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis