Author Topic: AP reporter disputes Washington Post’s Tillerson eye-contact report  (Read 551 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AP reporter disputes Washington Post’s Tillerson eye-contact report
By Joe Concha - 03/31/17 03:03 PM EDT

A veteran State Department reporter is throwing cold water on a bombshell report that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson instructed some staff members “not to speak to him directly — or even make eye contact.”

The Washington Post’s Thursday story portrays Tillerson as a reclusive figure who is "isolated, walled off from the State Department’s corps of bureaucrats in Washington and around the world."

The piece says Tillerson has instructed his staff to warn "career diplomats" not to speak or make eye contact with him.

more
http://thehill.com/media/326752-ap-reporter-disputes-washington-posts-tillerson-eye-contact-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: AP reporter disputes Washington Post’s Tillerson eye-contact report
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 07:19:37 pm »
What a circle jerk. You got The Hill reporting on the AP reporting on WaPo. Not one credible outfit in the bunch. They can all go to hell because no one believes a word they print either way any more.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 07:20:14 pm »
Recycled Hillary story
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 09:27:53 pm »
What a circle jerk. You got The Hill reporting on the AP reporting on WaPo. Not one credible outfit in the bunch. They can all go to hell because no one believes a word they print either way any more.

Problem is, there are a lot of idiots who would read both of the aforementioned stories, believe them both, and conclude Republicans must therefore be evil.  Cognitive Dissonance.  I have a niece like that, I usually have to keep her on "Unfollow" on Bookface because I get tired of the garbage she puts through herself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 09:29:42 pm »
Yep. I remember that one. From 2001, no less .... https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg60398.html

When it comes to Mrs. Clinton, the stories about her have been many, over long periods of time, and consistent.  There are few things in news that are that consistent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: