Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Brags About Her Truth-Telling Abilities  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Brags About Her Truth-Telling Abilities
« on: April 01, 2017, 03:34:56 pm »

March 31, 2017| by Brian Anderson

I couldn’t make this up if I tried: At the Hillary Clinton Awards, hosted by Hillary Clinton, the world’s biggest liar bragged about her ability to tell the truth and to deliver the facts. In related news, Bill Clinton hosted the Bill Clinton awards and bragged about his fidelity and respect for women. Okay, I made up that second one but the first is something that actually happened.

There really is a Hillary Clinton Award and she handed it out to some women who helped negotiate a peace deal in Colombia during a speech at Georgetown University on Friday. While it’s funny that she has her own award, it’s nothing compared to what she said.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-brags-about-her-truth-telling-abilities
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 03:35:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 10:14:06 pm »
I couldn’t make this up if I tried: At the Hillary Clinton Awards, hosted by Hillary Clinton, the world’s biggest liar bragged about her ability to tell the truth and to deliver the facts. In related news, Bill Clinton hosted the Bill Clinton awards and bragged about his fidelity and respect for women. Okay, I made up that second one but the first is something that actually happened.

There really is a Hillary Clinton Award and she handed it out to some women who helped negotiate a peace deal in Colombia during a speech at Georgetown University on Friday. While it’s funny that she has her own award, it’s nothing compared to what she said.

“So the work that is done here at this institute, here at Georgetown, making the evidence-based case for the role of women and peace in security is incredibly important. It’s always mattered, but today, it’s even more critical. As this institute has grown, so too has the body of evidence showing that when women participate in peacemaking and peacekeeping, we are all safer and more secure,” said Clinton.

Now wait for it…

“Studies show… here I go again, talking about research, evidence and facts… But in fact, when women are included in peace negotiations, agreements are less likely to fail and more likely to last,” Clinton said in all seriousness.

I’ll be damned if she didn’t just pat herself on the back for being the truth-tellingest fact-quotingest evidence-hound in the country. Of course this is completely untrue.

More: https://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-brags-about-her-truth-telling-abilities

Considered this for Ridiculous News, but the delusions of a senile old bat aren't terribly amusing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Hillary Clinton Brags About Her Truth-Telling Abilities
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 10:17:34 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 10:29:57 pm »
That is the Clinton mantra, to lie and deny. She is despicable, deplorable and a whole lot of; $$$%@)(&@!!.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 11:07:59 pm »
"At the Hillary Clinton Awards, hosted by Hillary Clinton..."

Gee, at least she could have hired someone like Joe Isuzu to be master of ceremonies... ;)