Author Topic: ‘Knifing in the back, the TREASON, the TREACHERY of the Freedom Caucus’  (Read 700 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yes, it has come to this....

Geraldo Rivera went on a crazy rant about how the Freedom Caucus are a bunch of “traitors” for daring to question Emperor Trump, and not wanting to sign a death warrant under the name of the AHCA, which had only 17% support among Americans.

Listen to the whining idiot below:

http://therightscoop.com/knifing-in-the-back-the-treason-the-treachery-of-the-freedom-caucus-geraldo-rivera/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
 *****rollingeyes*****

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Silver Pines

Yes, it has come to this....

@AbaraXas

Maybe it would calm the fool down to go take another geriatric naked selfie.  As long as he does it where I don't have to see it, that is.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That diatribe was better directed to the knife-in-the-back by Speaker Ryan to repeal Obamacare.

He poison-pilled the repeal by replacing it.

Not what voters were promised when they gave the GOP the majority.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I suppose there are things I do subconsciously to try and stay relevant - I surely don't do them on purpose.  And I definitely don't plan them out in the future like clockwork as does Geraldo.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
When Geraldo Rivera is standing up for Donaldus Minimus, well, in the immortal words
of Paul Richards (when, as the first GM of the Houston Colt .45s/Astros, he surveyed the list
of players made available for the expansion draft that created them and the Mets), it's time
to ask who's doing the drug testing at Fox.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry, but the bill sucked. It was Obamacare reshuffled, and still not economically viable.
The Republic is lost.