Author Topic: Are facts now considered 'white supremacism'?  (Read 482 times)

rangerrebew

Are facts now considered 'white supremacism'?
« on: March 30, 2017, 01:58:13 pm »
 Are facts now considered 'white supremacism'?
Posted By Mychal Massie On 03/27/2017 @ 7:36 pm In APP Frontpage,Commentary,Opinion | No Comments

I would like you to read the following quote and tell me what it is really saying and what it is advocating. Dr. Chris Emdin of Columbia University writes: “I want white teachers to teach in the hood, believe it or not. I’m for that. But I want them to do it in a way that makes them effective and not burnt out. Black teachers with white supremacist ideologies [are] just as dangerous as white folks who don’t understand culture.”

Your time is up. If you understood or guessed that Emdin is advocating for the continued dysfunctional and destructive behavior that has plagued blacks and specifically those in urban environs for generations, then you understood correctly.

Just what are the “white supremacist ideologies” associated with the presentation of factual American history, civics, mathematics, English, science, biology, chemistry, the study of Shakespearean literature, English literature, engineering, physics, personal finance, personal health and hygiene, etc.?

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/are-facts-now-considered-white-supremacism/

Offline LMAO

Re: Are facts now considered 'white supremacism'?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 02:01:31 pm »
 The biggest threat to black people is not white supremacist or the Ku Klux Klan.

The biggest threat to them is well meaning  liberals with their good intentions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Are facts now considered 'white supremacism'?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 02:14:18 pm »
The biggest threat to black people is not white supremacist or the Ku Klux Klan.

The biggest threat to them is well meaning  liberals with their good intentions
Ken Hamblin used to offer a Certificate of Absolution of White Guilt on his radio show, saying if you want to do black people some good, quit helping (referring to do-gooder liberals).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis