Author Topic: Trump Declares War on Freedom Caucus in New Tweet: ‘We Must Fight Them’  (Read 12811 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Did the Freedom Caucus stand in the way because they love Obamacare, or because  Trumpcare was too much like Obamacare, not going far enough?  Before you say you love this tweet do understand who his fight is with...his base who placed their hopes in more.

LOL!   The SOCONS are NOT his entire base, @NavyCanDo

In fact, it's already been proven that NTs are insignificant as a voting bloc.  (See election results)

We all want Obamacare to die...but they've planted a political minefield in structuring the 'Frankenstein', and the goal is get thru it without mortal wounds for the Party.

Are we all Republicans?   No.    But, we all want the government out of our bedrooms and our healthcare.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Just_Victor

Oh, there are still a few over there who think Trump is right.  They will ALWAYS think Trump cannot and will not do anything wrong.

There are a few here too.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Silver Pines

Ben Shapiro‏Verified account @benshapiro  50m50 minutes ago
 Trump tweets he wants to fight the Freedom Caucus and Dems. That leaves him with 216 votes in House. He needs 218 to pass anything. Genius.

Ben Shapiro‏Verified account @benshapiro  49m49 minutes ago
 In short, everything Trump delegates in executive branch (EPA, DOJ) is governed conservative. Everything he touches personally goes to crap.

Justin Amash‏Verified account @justinamash  39m39 minutes ago
It didn't take long for the swamp to drain @realDonaldTrump. No shame, Mr. President. Almost everyone succumbs to the D.C. Establishment.

Dana Loesch‏Verified account @DLoesch  27m27 minutes ago
 Remember: The House Freedom Caucus is made up of members the tea party sent to D.C. in 2010, when we saved the House.

Michael Berry‏Verified account @MichaelBerrySho  30m30 minutes ago
Starting a civil war in the Republican Party, by declaring it against what is effectively the Tea Party, is not cool. But cheer, lemmings.

Daniel Horowitz‏ @RMConservative  52m52 minutes ago
 So now lindsey Graham is on Fox saying Trump should primary conservatives. Full circle, folks. Buck naked.

Drew McCoy‏ @_Drew_McCoy_  2h2 hours ago
 My favorite part of Trump going to war with Freedom Caucus will be watching "conservative" commentators agreeing with him.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ugh.  What an idiotic move. 

Here's a thought, Mr. Deal-Artist: why don't you try working with them up-front, in just the same way a lot of us are suggesting that the FC learn to play nice with others?

He has already made them an enemy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Tell me again why I should defend and excuse this bloated, fraudulent piece of crap.

For anybody who's clutching pearls over my shocking description of our honored president, let me repeat so you can clutch them harder:  he is a piece of crap.

I see people are already leaning on Paul Ryan to man up and pick a side.  :silly:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I stand with you, Mr. President. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Just_Victor

LOL!   The SOCONS are NOT his entire base, @NavyCanDo

In fact, it's already been proven that NTs are insignificant as a voting bloc.  (See election results)

We all want Obamacare to die...but they've planted a political minefield in structuring the 'Frankenstein', and the goal is get thru it without mortal wounds for the Party.

Are we all Republicans?   No.    But, we all want the government out of our bedrooms and our healthcare.

The Freedom Caucus isn't #nevertrump.  They are #neverliberal.  You would do yourself a great service to understand the difference.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

I see people are already leaning on Paul Ryan to man up and pick a side.  :silly:

@Cripplecreek

I'm convinced this is Paul Ryan's fault....somehow.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Online DCPatriot

The Freedom Caucus isn't #nevertrump.  They are #neverliberal.  You would do yourself a great service to understand the difference.

I'm well aware of the difference.

IMO, it's similar to the declaration that "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but virtually ALL terrorists are Muslims.

Silver Pines

You want bizarre, here it is.  It's from a few days ago, but I wonder what today will bring.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3538116/posts

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

I'm convinced this is Paul Ryan's fault....somehow.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

No doubt it will be somebody else's fault.

Trump takes credit but never takes responsibility.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Drew McCoy‏ @_Drew_McCoy_  2h2 hours ago
 My favorite part of Trump going to war with Freedom Caucus will be watching "conservative" commentators agreeing with him.

This... THIS!

Watching Trump's pinhead "Conservative" media defenders: Hannity, Levin, Limblob, the nameless faceless idiot AM screamers from coast to coast who mindlessy signed on to defend Trump no matter what will now be forced to defend Trump attacking the Freedom Caucus.

:2popcorn:

Online Polly Ticks

You want bizarre, here it is.  It's from a few days ago, but I wonder what today will bring.

:thud:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Silver Pines

This... THIS!

Watching Trump's pinhead "Conservative" media defenders: Hannity, Levin, Limblob, the nameless faceless idiot AM screamers from coast to coast who mindlessy signed on to defend Trump no matter what will now be forced to defend Trump attacking the Freedom Caucus.

:2popcorn:

Hannity and Limbaugh would defend Trump if he committed armed robbery in broad daylight.  I wonder what Levin will do.  Part of me thinks he'll criticize it, then blow it off and move on.

Silver Pines

:thud:

@Polly Ticks

I know, lol.

It's like that old Star Trek episode about the robot that was about to self-destruct because Kirk was confusing it.

Offline Cripplecreek

Hannity and Limbaugh would defend Trump if he committed armed robbery in broad daylight.  I wonder what Levin will do.  Part of me thinks he'll criticize it, then blow it off and move on.

Becoming?

Online DCPatriot

...and I'll bet that you wish you could post on that thread, too!    :laugh:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Declaring war on the most conservative of our legislators? From a GOP POTUS?

The liberal gnats have emerged in full force from the Orange Trojan horse..

I dare any of the orange hoard here to call themselves conservative anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well this pisses me off!

Mr President attack the Dems they are your true enemies.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

They eliminated what was in place before Obamacare to assure no simple return.

Offline Idiot

Declaring war on the most conservative of our legislators? From a GOP POTUS?

The liberal gnats have emerged in full force from the Orange Trojan horse..

I dare any of the orange hoard here to call themselves conservative anymore.
I was willing to give Trump a chance.  Sadly his true colors (orange), are shining through.

Silver Pines

Becoming?

I was just going to say it.  He's like TOS, shocked that Trump is who he always was.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They should know better than to cross the boss.  He is the ruler now and their job is to give him the bills he wants, not oppose him.

(yes, I am being sarcastic, just mocking some legitmate freeper responses)

Offline Idiot

I was just going to say it.  He's like TOS, shocked that Trump is who he always was.
I have to admit, it is fun watching TOS have civil war over this.