Author Topic: Ann Coulter: A Health Care Plan so Simple, Even a Republican Can Understand!  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Ann Coulter29 Mar 2017

It’s always impossible to repeal laws that require Ann to pay for greedy people, because the greedy run out on the streets wailing that the Republicans are murdering them.

Obamacare is uniquely awful because the free stuff isn’t paid for through income taxes: It’s paid for through MY health insurance premiums. This is unfortunate because I wanted to buy health insurance.

Perhaps you’re not aware — SINCE YOU EXEMPTED YOURSELVES FROM OBAMACARE, CONGRESS — but buying or selling health insurance is illegal in America.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/29/ann-coulter-health-care-plan-simple-even-republican-can-understand/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
You saddled this donkey Ann, you ride 'em.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline goatprairie

You saddled this donkey Ann, you ride 'em.
I thought His Royal HIgh Orangeness was a genius who had everything figured out? That's why I voted for him.
Actually, I voted for him to avoid Hillary knowing that he is somewhat less than a genius. And of course nothing bad that happens because of his stumbling will be blamed on His Orangeness.
I find it more than a little sad that all these blind followers of Trump in the past never failed to criticize  other Pubbie presidents for misdeeds or failures. But now President Tweet gets absolved of all fault for anything bad that happens during his term.
 I wonder how long it will take before the BTFs (Blind Trump Followers) have their eyes opened?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:47:29 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I thought His Royal HIgh Orangeness was a genius who had everything figured out? That's why I voted for him.
Actually, I voted for him to avoid Hillary knowing that he is somewhat less than a genius. And of course nothing bad that happens because of his stumbling will be blamed on His Orangeness.
I find it more than a little sad that all these blind followers of Trump in the past never failed to criticize and other Pubbie presidents for misdeeds or failures. But now President Tweet gets absolved of all fault for anything bad that happens during his term.
 I wonder how long it will take before the BTFs (Blind Trump Followers) have their eyes opened?
They will drop Donny come lately like a hot potato the minute they find someone new to worship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a26K09Jrmc
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour