Author Topic: Reality show on Michigan family of 25 picked up by TLC  (Read 528 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Reality show on Michigan family of 25 picked up by TLC
« on: March 29, 2017, 10:12:47 pm »
CASEVILLE TOWNSHIP, MI -- Following a successful pilot run, a reality show following a Michigan family of 25 was picked up for a season by The Learning Channel.

Meet the Putmans, which piloted on the cable network in January, is one of seven reality shows picked up by TLC for the 2017-2018 programming year, Deadline reported. The family announced the news on its Facebook page Tuesday, March 28:

"It's exciting for all of us... here is what you have been asking about and waiting for... more of Meet the Putmans! Thank you everyone that made it possible. We are blessed!"

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2017/03/reality_show_on_michigan_famil.html#incart_most-read_news_article

Its cool that they're sticking together but its not for me. They are building a 34,000 square foot home. Its like the holiday that never ends.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Reality show on Michigan family of 25 picked up by TLC
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 11:04:56 pm »
Of course. What channel other than TLC would pick up a show like this? Obscenely large families are their trademark.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 11:10:47 pm »
Of course. What channel other than TLC would pick up a show like this? Obscenely large families are their trademark.

Its not really an obscenely large family. Its a mother and father, their six kids and their six spouses and kids all living together in one large house while they plan to move to an enormous house.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 04:32:18 pm »
Putnam.... doesn't sound like a muslim refugee family name to me.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 06:42:24 pm »
Putnam.... doesn't sound like a muslim refugee family name to me.

I see there's a plaque on the wall that says "Christ is the head of this home, unseen guest at every meal and silent listener to every conversation".