Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is Outraged At How Men (Except Bill) Treat Women  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Is Outraged At How Men (Except Bill) Treat Women

March 29, 2017| by Brian Anderson

We have some serious faux liberal outrage going on today about the way men (conservative men) treat women. Bill O’Reilly and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer did things that are no big deal but have the leftists freaking the hell out. Hillary Clinton crawled out of the woods to express her extreme displeasure with the way these “horrifying” men act toward women. As of yet, she still has no problem with the way her husband Bill treats women.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-outraged-at-how-men-treat-women-except-bill
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 11:38:46 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Outraged At How Men (Except Bill) Treat Women
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 11:40:19 am »
Won't she and her stupid daughter ever go away? :#@$%:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:04:45 pm »
One of two things are going on here.

1) Alcohol Induced Encephalopathy
  or
2) she's confident the press wont call her out on this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 01:23:45 pm »
Won't she and her stupid daughter ever go away? :#@$%:

America's First Family of Grifters will never go away.

Not at least as long as there is influence to be peddled, loyalty to be purchased, rent to be sought, and favors to be traded.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn