Author Topic: Conservative 'Purism' Doesn't Threaten The Movement. Trump Purism Does.  (Read 2869 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Conservative 'Purism' Doesn't Threaten The Movement. Trump Purism Does.
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2017, 05:46:42 pm »
@Frank Cannon

First off, who gives a shit about Twitter. No one follows it (as evidenced by Twits business woes) and whatever one sentence pearl of wisdom Ben lays down daily goes unnoticed by 99.9% of the public. I am talking about his articles. One after another going off the rails.

I do.  I enjoy it.  I get a lot of my news there from solid conservative sources as opposed to Hannity's slavish Trump tongue baths on Fox. 

Criticizing Trump isn't "going off the rails".  Like I said, Shapiro is extremely fair to Trump.  Trump is "going off the rails" by screwing up lately.

What the hell, this isn't medieval England where everybody is supposed to prop up the King no matter what he does. 

As for your support or non support of the President, it's fully irrelevant. Donny won handily without your vote and actually the #NeverTrump movement was one of the weakest 3rd party challenges there ever was. At least Ralf Nader effected an outcome. #NeverTrump candidates were not even on the ballot in all 50 states. It was hilarious.

It's irrelevant to Trump, but then defending every stupid thing he does is, too. Also, it's embarrassing for the people doing it.

I don't give one single damn how many voted for who or what; I'm perfectly happy not having voted for "s**t details" Trump, and if I had it to do over I'd do the same thing---go third party.   How many voted for whomever has no bearing on anything.  It's a personal choice, not a group activity.

Now we have all the people who hated Donny from word go still hating him. Doesn't change a damn thing, it's just incredibly lazy thinking. I think the auto workers, miners and Carrier factory workers who kept or got jobs since his election think so too.

I'm happy for them.  Like I said, anything half-decent he does will be in spite of himself.  He's not a king and I owe him nothing.  On the other hand, he owes the American people a lot, and when he tried to rush that crap bill through because he wanted to be able to count it a win, I was done. 

If my support is fully irrelevant, like you said, why does it bother you?  For days you've called him a jerk and a nothing and an idiot.  Sounds like hate to me.

Silver Pines

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2017, 05:48:01 pm »
looks like your 'plans' to credit Trump went awry rather quickly .... unless you can point me to a post where you did.

@Emjay

That's what posting history is for.  Look it up.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2017, 05:58:15 pm »
@Emjay

You have a rather prolific posting history.  it took a good half-dozen clicks just to get something before March...lol. ****slapping
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2017, 06:00:00 pm »
You have a rather prolific posting history.  it took a good half-dozen clicks just to get something before March...lol. ****slapping
@CatherineofAragon  Chatty Cathy  :laugh:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2017, 06:58:11 pm »
@Emjay

Wha????  You've only made like a million posts and I do not recall one that was the slightest bit fair to Trump, let alone favorable.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2017, 07:14:53 pm »
@Frank Cannon

By the way, I forgot to say---you can hate me for a NeverTrumper, but I love your cranky butt anyway, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.   888smokin

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2017, 10:11:35 pm »
@Frank Cannon

By the way, I forgot to say---you can hate me for a NeverTrumper, but I love your cranky butt anyway, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.   888smokin

I do have a nice ass. Compliment accepted.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2017, 10:46:54 pm »

No pictures please Frank.

I just ate, and cannot appreciate that which the female persuasion finds nice.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2017, 11:31:56 pm »

@Frank Cannon

*****rollingeyes*****

Walked into another one...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2017, 11:33:17 pm »
@Frank Cannon

*****rollingeyes*****

Walked into another one...

You walked into a nice ass?????

Was it silicone and Fix-A-Flat injected?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775