Author Topic: John Brennan and Baltic Spies Teamed Up to Defeat Trump  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan and Baltic Spies Teamed Up to Defeat Trump
« on: March 28, 2017, 01:43:47 pm »
John Brennan and Baltic Spies Teamed Up to Defeat Trump

George Neumayr

March 28, 2017, 12:04 am

They both had a political motivation to smear him.

The origin of the Obama administration’s investigation of imaginary Trump-Russia collusion remains murky, but this much is clear: John Brennan, Obama’s Trump-hating CIA director, stands at the center of it.

Brennan pushed for a multi-agency investigation of the Trump campaign, using as his pretext alleged intelligence from an unnamed Baltic state. That “intelligence” was supplied at the very moment Baltic officials had their own political motivation to smear Trump.

“Last April, the CIA director was shown intelligence that worried him. It was – allegedly – a tape recording of a conversation about money from the Kremlin going into the US presidential campaign. It was passed to the US by an intelligence agency of one of the Baltic States,” reported the BBC’s Paul Wood.

Is it just a coincidence that Brennan got this tape recording from a Baltic State intelligence agency in April when officials in the Baltic States were up in arms over candidate Trump? Recall that in March of 2016 — the month before Brennan allegedly got the recording from Baltic spies — Trump made remarks about NATO that the press was hyping as hostile to the Baltic States.

more
https://spectator.org/john-brennan-and-baltic-spies-teamed-up-to-defeat-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: John Brennan and Baltic Spies Teamed Up to Defeat Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 01:47:10 pm »
Like a bad penny.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 01:50:29 pm »
The Muslim CIA director!  I would put NOTHING past him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 02:49:26 pm »
The evidence continues to grow that there exists a true shadow government in America, run by and for the benefit of the Democrat Party. It is aided and abetted by the Left's nearly-complete control of our social institutions (media, academia, mainstream religious denominations, entertainment, publishing houses, etc.) as well as the Federal government's Executive Branch bureaucracies.

The GOP might have a chance if it acted as though it understood what is was up against and what was at stake, but at present the Republican Party at the national level is leaderless, adrift and seemingly incapable of formulating a coherent strategy based upon a common set of values.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 03:05:48 pm »
The evidence continues to grow that there exists a true shadow government in America, run by and for the benefit of the Democrat Party. It is aided and abetted by the Left's nearly-complete control of our social institutions (media, academia, mainstream religious denominations, entertainment, publishing houses, etc.) as well as the Federal government's Executive Branch bureaucracies.

The GOP might have a chance if it acted as though it understood what is was up against and what was at stake, but at present the Republican Party at the national level is leaderless, adrift and seemingly incapable of formulating a coherent strategy based upon a common set of values.   

Well said!  And every word true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien