Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton flips out over Trump hat on Lincoln  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton flips out over Trump hat on Lincoln
« on: March 28, 2017, 10:41:47 am »
Chelsea Clinton flips out over Trump hat on Lincoln
'Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please?'
Published: 18 hours ago

The Twittersphere is in hysterics after former first daughter Chelsea Clinton asked if a photo of former President Abraham Lincoln wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat was Photoshopped.

Chelsea spotted the photo on a Republican Party dinner program for an annual event at Mar-a-Lago held March 24. The program featured an image of Lincoln wearing the hat made famous by President Donald Trump.

On Saturday, Chelsea – appearing to be concerned about the legitimacy of the image – flipped out on Twitter.

“Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please?” she pleaded.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/chelsea-clinton-flips-out-over-trump-hat-on-lincoln/#oWBp5uwEzPO84eCe.99

rangerrebew

Re: Chelsea Clinton flips out over Trump hat on Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 10:44:13 am »
Please, please tell me the democrats think this mindless, clueless twit is their star of the future!! :beer:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 12:10:35 pm »
I'd bet good money that she would be all in favor of a pink lady-parts hat on Lincoln.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 12:16:20 pm »
The media/Hollywood/Left won't have as much fun with this as, "I can see Russia from my home".
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 06:45:33 pm »
The media/Hollywood/Left won't have as much fun with this as, "I can see Russia from my home".
We all know Lincoln looks better with shades than a hat anyways.  :laugh:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 09:30:19 pm »
 I first heard about this when I heard coworkers bring it up at my job. They seemed to get a good chuckle out of it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy