Author Topic: Josh Earnest Is Now A Political Analyst For NBC News And MSNBC  (Read 864 times)

rangerrebew

Josh Earnest Is Now A Political Analyst For NBC News And MSNBC

Kaitlan Collins

Josh Earnest has landed a new job in cable news.

(Photo: NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images)

Barack Obama’s former press secretary is now a political analyst for NBC News and MSNBC, the network announced Monday.

“Josh recently completed a ten-year run with President Obama, most recently serving as White House Press Secretary from 2014-2017,” NBC New President Noah Oppenheim and MSNBC President Phil Griffin said in a joint statement.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/josh-earnest-is-now-a-political-analyst-for-nbc-news-and-msnbc/#ixzz4cXgRc4aS

Offline LMAO

Re: Josh Earnest Is Now A Political Analyst For NBC News And MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 04:56:04 pm »
So we can expect more impartial political analysts from the press. /s
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 04:58:31 pm »
Gotta applaud PMSNBC for this hire.  Earnest is a world class liar.  He will be a solid addition.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 04:59:31 pm »
At least he didn't end up like Robert Gibbs... working for McDonald's.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 05:03:43 pm »
Democrat Politics News Media
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 05:25:08 pm »
At least he didn't end up like Robert Gibbs... working for McDonald's.

"Do you want lies with that?"  :silly:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 05:34:21 pm »
Ted Koppel says Hannity is the problem because he gives opinions and isn't a real journalist.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 05:36:52 pm »
Ted Koppel says Hannity is the problem because he gives opinions and isn't a real journalist.

The difference is Hannity admits that. Hannity has stated many times he's a conservative commentator with a conservative bias. People like Koppel won't admit they have a bias of any sorts and are impartial.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 05:37:49 pm »
The difference is Hannity admits that. Hannity has stated many times he's a conservative commentator with a conservative bias. People like Koppel won't admit they have a bias of any sorts and are impartial.

Exactly.