Author Topic: Groundbreaking Inmate Bitching About Mean People in Prison After Taxpayer Funded Sex Change  (Read 754 times)

rangerrebew

Groundbreaking Inmate Bitching About Mean People in Prison After Taxpayer Funded Sex Change

March 25, 2017| by Donn Marten

The inmate who set the precedent for being the first U.S. inmate to receive a sex change while behind bars isn’t adapting well to life in a female prison.

Convicted murder Shiloh Heavenly Quine (formerly Rodney James Quine) who was successful at getting California taxpayers to foot the bill for getting his Johnson lopped off has reportedly submitted a court filing complaining about how she is being treated.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/groundbreaking-inmate-bitching-about-mean-people-in-prison-after-taxpayer-funded-sex-change
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 05:32:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

Oh well.

I think my giveadamm meter is broken.

geronl

mean people in prison?

no way, I refuse to believe it! I'm completely shocked.  **nononono*

Offline anubias

Try reading the article for once.

It's the prison staff that are being mean to the poor baby because they won't provide electrolysis or a razor for his facial hair. 

Shows you what I know.  I assumed if he had his junk lopped off, he would stop growing facial hair.   :shrug: 

Freak show.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

It's the prison staff that are being mean to the poor baby because they won't provide electrolysis or a razor for his facial hair. 

Shows you what I know.  I assumed if he had his junk lopped off, he would stop growing facial hair.   :shrug: 

Freak show.
Oh, the bearded laddie, uh, "lady"?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Freak show.

Read the article? Surely you jest.

Prolly just needs a shot of estrogen or two. In the MEAN time, they should throw some chocolate her way. You can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Applewood

Freak show.

My giveadamm meter is still broken.