Author Topic: Trump can’t sneeze without a probe! Elizabeth Warren calls for IG investigation of Obamacare ads halt  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Trump can’t sneeze without a probe! Elizabeth Warren calls for IG investigation of Obamacare ads halt
March 25, 2017 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   

The Trump administration’s decision to suspend ObamaCare advertising is now being reviewed by the inspector general of the Department of Health and Human Services.

Shortly after President Trump took office, the administration stopped outreach efforts for the Affordable Care Act, pulling ads during the last week of open enrollment which ended on Jan. 31.

Democratic Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Washington’s Patty Murray requested an investigation by the HHS watchdog into the decision, according to The Hill.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/03/25/trump-cant-sneeze-without-probe-elizabeth-warren-calls-ig-investigation-obamacare-ads-halt-463215
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 02:59:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

This Warren is headed for a Britney Spears type meltdown
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would love a 'probe' into Warren's history. Especially, I want her prosecuted for government fraud when she lied about being a blond, blue-eyed, aryan, native American, in order to grift the government out of scholarships and grant money. Elizabeth Warren is the one who should be investigated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.