Author Topic: Teen Vogue Writer: 'All White People Are Evil'  (Read 5028 times)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Teen Vogue Writer: 'All White People Are Evil'
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 08:16:36 pm »
That lil' lady is a "two-bagger."  The guy needs a bag on his head, in case hers falls off.
Not even stone drunk and wearing Kevlar. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2017, 08:21:31 pm »
Not even stone drunk and wearing Kevlar.

The ugliest part is what's between the ears and behind the eyes.  That chick is whack, I'd be afraid she'd knife me or something.  Pull a Lorena Bobbit or something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2017, 11:01:18 pm »
For people like Witt hating white people, ALL white people, is a way for her to keep herself from facing reality.  There is no way to success (or sanity) in hating people as much as she does.  In her cracked mentality she's concocted a world of Evil White People constantly conspiring against innocent, pure black people to keep them down. She is not the only liberal black "intellectual" who thinks like she does. There are many others still blaming Evil Whitey for all the problems of black people.

These hard-core Black (hate Whitey) racists can never be satisfied with anything because it is not White people causing their problem. Black people like this author are angry at the world not specifically at White people. They are angry that they were born Black, and White people can never 'fix' that self-hate, no matter how much money or special programs Blacks are given.

Black people can see the gaping difference between Black and White culture, and it drives them crazy. Most Black people would rather live in a culture which is less violent and "more White", so to speak, but they simply cannot manage to do it, and therefore, they hate it.

Black racists do not hate White people because of what they do or have done. Black racists hate White people because they exist. They hate the fact that Whites create a civilized, calm, intellectual, contrast to their primitive, ignorant, and fiercely violent culture. And again, you can't 'fix' that. Only Black people can fix Black problems.

We all know that the prettiest girl in high school was hated by some girls who didn't make the cut. We are seeing this same thing play out with a hatred of White culture by Black racists. Until these people come to peace with who and what they are, and take positive steps to improve their own conditions and communities, they will continue to live in a sad, dark, world of jealousy and hate. But, some people are are more comfortable there. It is always easier to tear down the best than it is to improve yourself enough to match it.

@240B

Everything you wrote,plus jealousy in the case of the blacks that are "almost white",like this girl. You almost never see this kind of boiling over hatred from very dark blacks,but there is no shortage of it from self-hating blacks that can look in a mirror and think "I ALMOST made it! Just ONE shade lighter and everything in my world would be perfect without me even having to work for it because white people just naturally have everything they want because they are white!"

Look at Bathhouse Barry and his faith mentor,the Rev-Rund Jeremiah Wright. Bathhouse Barry is half-white,grew up in white neighborhoods,and has lived in white neighborhoods all his life. INCLUDING in Chicago. Same with the Rev-Rund. SOB owns a mansion in a neighborhood that is almost all-white.

To sum it up,their problem is they hate themselves and want to take it out on everybody else.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2017, 11:08:12 pm »

The only exception I think is "All dogs go to heaven"

I hope they all do. And cats too.

@Freya

Without dogs,and cats to keep the dogs humble,it can't be heaven.

Heaven needs a few birds to keep the cats humble,too.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:08:45 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2017, 11:10:19 pm »
Maybe the worst crime of Barack Obama was his failure to address black people and tell them the truth: Evil Whitey, whom they have been told has caused all their problems, does not exist. He is a caricature, a figment of the rotten liberal imagination to cover self-inflicted problems.
Obama could have done much to set black youths straight. Instead, he chose to fan the racial fires pouring as much gasoline on the flames as he could. Many innocent people, black and white, have been killed or severely injured because Barack Obama could not or would not tell the truth to black Americans.  For that, and many other reasons, he should be condemned as the most evil president ever.

@goatprairie

What else did you expect from an Affirmative Action president whose only qualification was he is half-black and hates America?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017, 11:17:31 pm »
Just looking at her I can see why she is upset. She looks like a dirty pig and 99% of men wouldn't want to touch her and of those 1% who would, they would want a bag over her head.

@Frank Cannon

Frank,what she is mad about is that she is ALMOST white. I call it the "Ah kooda bin a contenda!" mindset. She thinks that if the 1/4 black part of her could be replaced with another 1/4 white,that the world would be at her feet.

She isn't white,though. She is a little over 1/4 black,and in HER mind that makes her a bleep,and she's mad about it and wants you to know it's YOUR fault.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 11:33:05 pm »
I liked the idea that Black people are angry about being Black. And they're angry at America, China, Mexico, they are angry at the Earth  for what it has done to them. They are angry at the whole world because it's your fault that they are Black.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 11:46:55 pm »
I've gone from a person who as a teen in the sixties was very pro-civil rights and believed all the liberal malarkey about white racism causing black failure to a cynic on the subject. I thought for sure that passage of the CRs bill of the sixties and all the other policies like busing for integration and affirmative action would fix all the problems.
Obviously, they didn't. In fact AA (or Affirmative Discrimination as I like to call it) was probably one of the worst things to happen to black people and by extension the country.  Black people were told they were victims and all their problems were caused by white people. What could go wrong?
Now who among the general non-black population believes that any black person they see in a prominent non-sports or non-entertainment field  deserves to be where they are? I'll bet the great majority believe the black person was an incompetent person placed in a position simply because of their color. Unfortunately, many competent black people are under a cloud because of AA. 
The whole load  of AA, set asides, quotas, etc. needs to be junked. Black people need to know they have to work just as hard and obey all the rules to get ahead just like non-black people. I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.
Likewise.

Also now I know that blacks commit murder at more than 7 times the rates of whites.

That ghastly fact is against both whites and blacks.

Sympathy long gone.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 12:20:06 am »
She could be quite attractive if she thinned her eyebrows a bit, put on some weight, and got a decent haircut.  Her forehead is way too big to have those short bangs.  Somebody should take her in hand and soften her up a bit.  Then she might not hate 99% of men and 100% of white people.

So you agree she is a POS. Thanks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 12:48:35 am »
I liked the idea that Black people are angry about being Black. And they're angry at America, China, Mexico, they are angry at the Earth  for what it has done to them. They are angry at the whole world because it's your fault that they are Black.

@240B

And there you have it. A problem without a solution.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2017, 04:14:07 am »
@Frank Cannon

Frank,what she is mad about is that she is ALMOST white. I call it the "Ah kooda bin a contenda!" mindset. She thinks that if the 1/4 black part of her could be replaced with another 1/4 white,that the world would be at her feet.

She isn't white,though. She is a little over 1/4 black,and in HER mind that makes her a bleep,and she's mad about it and wants you to know it's YOUR fault.
This is the evil of identity politics. It imposes on those who adopt its chains the idea that they are defined by some aspect of their person that they likely can't change and couldn't influence. Instead of just being a person, and building her identity on that, she's busily preoccupied with who she isn't. She will never grow as an individual who just happens being 1/4 black as long as her genetics become and  remain her raison d'etre.

Yep. She coulda been a contenda.

She still can be a 'contender' if she will just grow up.

You are the sum of your deeds, your beliefs, your actions' effects on those about you.
I presume she's a city girl. If she could shed her own self-hatred and preoccupation, she should move some place where people are more concerned with the person you are and what you can do than who your grand parents were. If she's capable, it would open her eyes to a different world, and possibly even contentment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2017, 07:50:48 pm »
This is the evil of identity politics. It imposes on those who adopt its chains the idea that they are defined by some aspect of their person that they likely can't change and couldn't influence. Instead of just being a person, and building her identity on that, she's busily preoccupied with who she isn't. She will never grow as an individual who just happens being 1/4 black as long as her genetics become and  remain her raison d'etre.

Yep. She coulda been a contenda.

She still can be a 'contender' if she will just grow up.

You are the sum of your deeds, your beliefs, your actions' effects on those about you.
I presume she's a city girl. If she could shed her own self-hatred and preoccupation, she should move some place where people are more concerned with the person you are and what you can do than who your grand parents were. If she's capable, it would open her eyes to a different world, and possibly even contentment.

Finding a good excuse to hate is childishly simple.  In that same vein, murder is the easiest crime to commit and get away with (excluding vandalism or arson), which is why it appeals to people of grossly inferior intellect like leftist blacks and radical muzz.

Christ was correct. Hatred is an addictive thing. Once one acquires a taste for it, one will find it difficult to break away from feeding one's self a constant supply because as in all things, we naturally start to crave that with which we have become most familiar and to which we have become accustomed.

Hate if you wanna hate
If it keeps you safe
If it makes you brave.
     - My Wave -  Soundgarten
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:52:16 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2017, 01:15:14 pm »
Just looking at her I can see why she is upset. She looks like a dirty pig and 99% of men wouldn't want to touch her and of those 1% who would, they would want a bag over her head.

The City of Austin generated a lot of controversy when they banned bags from stores babbling some nonsense about the environment.  As with all heavy handed onerous regulations they come with a basket full of unintended consequences.

Such as, when you buy a 12-pack of beer it no longer comes with a bag.  Now everyone knows a 12-pack comes with its own nifty carry handle built right in.  I figured the store included the bag as a way of saying, "here, you might need this later".
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 01:16:44 pm by Hondo69 »