Author Topic: ‘Let Obamacare explode’: Trump calls out ‘losers’ from Oval office over failed bill … and he names names  (Read 841 times)

rangerrebew

‘Let Obamacare explode’: Trump calls out ‘losers’ from Oval office over failed bill … and he names names
March 25, 2017 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

President Donald Trump addressed the nation briefly Friday after Speaker Paul Ryan pulled the Republican health care bill from a scheduled floor vote, stressing that “we were very close, and it was a very, very tight margin.”

“We had no Democrat support.  We had no votes from the Democrats,” the president said. “They weren’t going to give us a single vote, so it’s a very difficult thing to do.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/03/25/let-obamacare-explode-trump-calls-losers-oval-office-failed-bill-names-names-463183
I’ve been saying for the last year and a half that the best thing we can do politically speaking is let Obamacare explode,” he added, saying many states are already having big problems. “It is exploding right now.”
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:46:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Glad he agrees with me.

What they put out there wasn't even a bandaid, it was a rearrangement of the already existing setup. We need to start over and do it right.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Glad he agrees with me.

What they put out there wasn't even a bandaid, it was a rearrangement of the already existing setup. We need to start over and do it right.

Wait until the exemptions expire in 2018 and the unions are subject to the full cadillac tax.  They'll be crying then.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Mesaclone

Wait until the exemptions expire in 2018 and the unions are subject to the full cadillac tax.  They'll be crying then.

Wait till we lose the House and the Senate because we failed to repeal and replace. Not Ok.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't think they have any intention of repealing and replacing. They never did. Otherwise, they would have taken the time, which they had oodles of, and written a bill that was right.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Wait till we lose the House and the Senate because we failed to repeal and replace. Not Ok.

This sad episode just writes the campaign ads for the dems.

Trump and most GOP Reps ran on Repeal and Replace, not repeal alone. 

"The GOP is incapable of governing"

"The GOP can't even govern itself"

Ryan should be repealed and replaced. Not sure THIS GOP can or would do this, even though it is entirely the proper response to his massive failure.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

If this was a 'repeal and replace' bill the Freedom Caucus would've supported it. It wasn't.

Offline anubias

So let it explode and focus on repealing and replacing Ryan who pulled a Pelosi.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
We are a divided nation with two very different views of the role of the People and the State.  If one EVER expects those that support the State to reverse course and support the People, then they are going to be disappointed again and again.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So let it explode and focus on repealing and replacing Ryan who pulled a Pelosi.

If you pulled up their dresses you would find no organs, only calluses where they wore themselves out in their mutual gratification.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley