Author Topic: Wisconsin gunman who killed four in terrifying spree was bitter ex-husband targeting his estranged wife who survived by hiding in a Subway sandwich shop  (Read 321 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wisconsin gunman who killed four in terrifying spree was bitter ex-husband targeting his estranged wife who survived by hiding in a Subway sandwich shop

The gunman behind a deadly shooting rampage in Weston, Wisconsin has been identified as 45-year-old Nengmy Vang
    Sources tell USA Today that Vang was targeting his estranged wife, who worked at Marathon Savings Bank
    Vang's wife escaped the shooting unharmed after fleeing to a Subway shop
    Two of her co-workers however, 67-year-old Dianne Look and 62-year-old Karen Barclay, died
    Vang then went to a law firm where he killed his wife's divorce attorney, 43-year-old Sara Quirt Sann
    The rampage ended at apartment building, where Vang got into a shootout with police - killing Det. Jason Weiland, 40
    Vang was shot before being taken into custody and remains hospitalized 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4346006/Gunman-Wisconsin-rampage-identified-45-year-old-man.html#ixzz4cFkl155B
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is a domestic situation, the man upset his wife is divorcing him; nonetheless, he is an Asian, all of those killed were white. I hope there is nothing politically incorrect in just stating that. The wife was not hurt. 

His wife worked at the bank and this is where this spree started apparently; 2 coworkers killed, 1 policeman killed, the wife's divorce lawyer killed.

Offline Suppressed

... nonetheless, he is an Asian, all of those killed were white. I hope there is nothing politically incorrect in just stating that. ...

Why is race relevant?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline goatprairie

This is a domestic situation, the man upset his wife is divorcing him; nonetheless, he is an Asian, all of those killed were white. I hope there is nothing politically incorrect in just stating that. The wife was not hurt. 

His wife worked at the bank and this is where this spree started apparently; 2 coworkers killed, 1 policeman killed, the wife's divorce lawyer killed.
I was on a Madison, Wi news website this morning before the name was revealed.  Many liberals who commented on the incident were quite sure it must be a deranged, evil, white gun nut who was responsible.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Why is race relevant?

I'm not saying it's relevant or irrelevant but at the same time, there was an incident about 10 years ago where this Vang character killed 6 people, all white, in a hunting incident, a different Vang. If one has too many of these kinds of incidences with one ethnicity, one could wonder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang

Can one imagine a reversal of roles in these? And then say, "why is race relevant?" Or if it was a different ethnicity or race.

And I think the Hmong are very nice people; but they are a hill tribe from Laos; some might even say they are "primitive" in ways with their culture.

There was also another violent incident that was among Hmong people themselves I remember, a Hmong shot 2 or more Hmong people and then killed himself. There are some that are in gangs.

They were also our allies in Vietnam and I do believe that war traumatized them some as a whole as a people which is regretful.  Indeed, they are refugees originally.

@Suppressed
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 07:15:32 pm by TomSea »