Author Topic: Caddell on Franken: ‘If Caligula Can Put a Horse in the Roman Senate,’ Minnesota Voters ‘Have Every Right to Put a Horse’s Ass’ in Senate  (Read 863 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Dan Riehl22 Mar 2017Washington, DC55

Pollster and political analyst Pat Caddell spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Wednesday regarding the second day of Judge Gorsuch’s Senate confirmation hearings, along with Trump’s victory in November and its impact on Washington.

Caddell talked about the “hostility” of the questioning by democrats and said regarding Sen. Al Franken, “the kind of contempt and disdain with which he treated the nominee … if Caligula can put a horse in the Roman senate, I guess the voters of Minnesota have every right to put a horse’s ass.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/caddell-on-franken-if-caligula-can-put-a-horse-in-the-roman-senate-minnesota-voters-have-every-right-to-put-a-horses-ass-in-senate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

What is up with Minnesotians, Mondale, Ventura and Franken*, it just gets worse as the years pass.

*Sheila Jackson Lee is my big problem as a Texan, I blame it on the Cuervo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

What is up with Minnesotians, Mondale, Ventura and Franken..

One more. You can do it.

Offline corbe

You sent me to Bing @endicom I came up with 3 more Eugene McCarthy, Hubert Humphrey and last but not least Keith Ellison?
   Did I win anything?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline corbe

In defense of the great people of Minnesota, they gave us Michelle Bachman.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. What a swell place....

Offline corbe

Remember that well, @Frank Cannon  seems the Dems were even happy he departed the scene.

And in particular this one.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I liked Michelle, but she can't singlehandedly make up for all the other ones.

Offline corbe

Didn't Norm Coleman take that seat?

Yes @Frank Cannon and Franken STOLE it from Norm BUT Norm made some terrible SNAFU's during his campaign as I recall

Offline endicom

You sent me to Bing @endicom I came up with 3 more Eugene McCarthy, Hubert Humphrey and last but not least Keith Ellison?
   Did I win anything?

Yeah, Ellison is the current nutjob.

You have won, I am sure, the everlasting admiration of the TBR community.

@corbe

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline endicom

So no one remembers Harold Stassen?

I didn't know he was from Minnesota. I didn't know he was from anywhere.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington