Author Topic: Peter King: Trump Surveillance Report Shows 'Shameful' Intel Violations  (Read 400 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Peter King: Trump Surveillance Report Shows 'Shameful' Intel Violations
Fox News, Mar 22, 2017, O'Reilly Factor

Congressman Peter King (R-N.Y.) called the revelation that President Trump's transition team was identified during incidental surveillance activity "extremely significant."

King said the fact that Trump's name appeared in the reports obtained by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) was one of a few violations that were committed.

Trump nor his associates were being wiretapped, King said. Instead the surveillance focused on foreign individuals who referenced them.

Any time your [American's] name comes up, it's supposed to be masked. Reports were written with names of these people and details," King said, adding that the information was then spread around to different entities.

More: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/22/trump-wiretapping-report-shows-shameful-intelligence-violations-peter-king-says

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:53:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Frank Cannon

Well Pete. You can do something about this, ya know.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is like watching a tennis match. Trump Under Surveillance by Team Bammy v. Team Trump Colluding with the Russians.  Which story is correct and who's going down for either one?

..."The FBI has information suggesting that associates of President Trump may have worked with Russian operatives to release information aimed at hurting former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign, CNN reported Wednesday, citing U.S. officials.

FBI Director James Comey on Monday revealed that his agency is investigating Trump and his aides' potential ties to Russia, as well as possible coordination with Moscow....

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/325346-fbi-has-info-suggesting-coordination-between-trump-aides-russia
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is like watching a tennis match. Trump Under Surveillance by Team Bammy v. Team Trump Colluding with the Russians.  Which story is correct and who's going down for either one?

..."The FBI has information suggesting that associates of President Trump may have worked with Russian operatives to release information aimed at hurting former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign, CNN reported Wednesday, citing U.S. officials.

FBI Director James Comey on Monday revealed that his agency is investigating Trump and his aides' potential ties to Russia, as well as possible coordination with Moscow....

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/325346-fbi-has-info-suggesting-coordination-between-trump-aides-russia

I think the MSM/Democrats will continue to try and make this about ties to Russia.  They will have to struggle to ignore that it is becoming clearer Russia was "incidental" in the surveillance, not the other way around. 

Offline corbe

Rep. King does have flashes of brilliance, particularly during 9/11.  Otherwise, he is a typical NY Liberal, bought and paid for.

Political Campaign Contributions by Donald Trump (1999 to Present) - $898,300
DEMOCRAT: 37.80%  REPUBLICAN: 62.20% 

Contributed                                                      To Party     $ Amt             Date
PETE KING FOR CONGRESS COMMITTEE     Republican   2,600      10/22/2014
KENTUCKIANS FOR STRONG LEADERSHIP              --     10,000     10/21/2014

Thankfully, McConnell is also, hope it works for impending Healthcare bills.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Everything I ever needed to know about Peter King I learned after the Gabby Giffords shooting when he started screeching for laws to protect congressmen from their constituents. Things like surveillance of people attending town hall meetings and criminal prosecution of people possessing firearms at those events.

He will forever be "Bubbleboy".

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Well Pete. You can do something about this, ya know.

Besides talk?  You expect a lot.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.