Author Topic: Trump dismisses risk of falsehoods: 'I’m president, and you’re not'  (Read 573 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/325365-trump-to-time-im-president-and-youre-not

"I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade,” Trump said.
"I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/325365-trump-to-time-im-president-and-youre-not

"I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade,” Trump said.
"I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know.”

CNN anchor whines that he would be picking up garbage if he lied like Trump.  Odd, because CNN anchors lie for a living.

There's no doubt that Trump inherited a mess in every area including a lot of his own senators and representatives.  It kind of amuses me that he does what he pleases and gives everyone the verbal finger.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

"I won"

Yes, we already had 8 years of that kind of arrogance

Offline GrouchoTex

"Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know.”

Didn't Obama say nearly the same thing?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
"I won"

Yes, we already had 8 years of that kind of arrogance

The difference being that conservatives won't tolerate 8 years of it.

Silver Pines

I'm glad he's finally displaying some maturity.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I'm glad he's finally displaying some maturity.

*****rollingeyes*****

Well, he's Donaldus Minimus and . . . we're not.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
...  because I’m president, and you’re not. You know.”

Then ACT like it, you useless waste of oxygen.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

I seriously want to say I was wrong about Trump, and be totaly on board when or if he runs again, but each and every day he does something like this that reminds me why I didnt vote for him.  Grow up Mr. President.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn