Author Topic: BREAKING>>>>Nunes: Intel community surveiled Trump transition officials  (Read 19125 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe, but I was in early and saw a lot of survivors come in, lots of familiar faces, too, and we'd all felt run out of there (or been banned) for the same basic reasons: For pointing out foibles and inconsistencies which persist even now where we saw them. Many of us had been there 15+ years and were spitting mad at the whole deal, but it was an eye opener, too--and that of itself is never comfortable.

Check my signup date over at TOS some time.  Heh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

I would give you an indignant wise assed response to that, but like I said in a previous post I am banned from posting here.

I gotta find an exorcist! Your thoughts keep radiating into my head!

Offline r9etb

You once warned me that my lack of incredulity concerning Trump, as you saw it, would eventually help result in a police state.

Yet here you are, when confronted with what obviously are blatant police state tactics, splitting hairs. Incredible.

All I'm suggesting is that you and others may wish to consider and discuss the article that was actually posted, rather than shouting about what you wish the article said.

It makes you look less.... Trumpy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's that cat of his.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All I'm suggesting is that you and others may wish to consider and discuss the article that was actually posted, rather than shouting about what you wish the article said.

It makes you look less.... Trumpy.

Wait, wait...there was an article?
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I have absolutely no doubt that Obama was behind it.  He may not have officially ordered it, but his fellow leftists know exactly what he wants them to do.  They don't even have to ask.  They just do it.

Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline r9etb

Offline DiogenesLamp

@Frank Cannon you have always overestimated my disdain for president Trump, I don't want him to fail, I want him to retire.

Yes,  that's very realistic. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

Won't work. You need this....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I was a 'latecomer' 4/1999, you were there a year (to the day) before me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 03:50:23 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

I didn't give the place (TOS) the satisfaction of kicking me out. i was already looking for someplace new when I got an invite to come here. I just left.  The biggie here is to attack the arguments and not the poster.

I'm sorta thinking we ended up with the "cream of the crop"  of stubborn opinionated people,  including myself.   

Not saying that it's a bad thing,  quite the contrary.  :)   

If you can't tolerate dissent,  you are a special snowflake that needs "safe spaces."   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Smokin Joe

I'm sorta thinking we ended up with the "cream of the crop"  of stubborn opinionated people,  including myself.   

Not saying that it's a bad thing,  quite the contrary.  :)   

If you can't tolerate dissent,  you are a special snowflake that needs "safe spaces."
No doubt, but not just stubborn, often well reasoned arguments (which is why we tend to be stubborn).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was a 'latecomer' 4/1999, you were there a year (to the day) before me.

I know...I had already checked.   :laugh:  I pretty much stopped posting 16 years (to the day) after.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Or it means someone's floating a story that no one can confirm or deny to make Trump sorta of right... Who really knows...

That of course is very different from Liberal Broadcasting monopolies from New York known as the "media"  constantly repeating the statement that Trump's claims are "unsubstantiated"  and "no evidence",  blah blah blah.   

A point that I have constantly tried to get across to people is that this "politics"  game does not revolve around actual truth,  but it does revolve around what is perceived as the truth. 

The Liberal Democrat media from New York (89% vote for Obama)   has a trillion dollar broadcast infrastructure to carry their message.   We have tweets,  blogs and moxy.   

Why do we just meekly accept the "reality"  they keep trying to force on the narrative?   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Maybe, but I was in early and saw a lot of survivors come in, lots of familiar faces, too, and we'd all felt run out of there (or been banned) for the same basic reasons: For pointing out foibles and inconsistencies which persist even now where we saw them. Many of us had been there 15+ years and were spitting mad at the whole deal, but it was an eye opener, too--and that of itself is never comfortable.

One of the things that I lost was the illusion that conservatives are more sensible and rational than liberals.   I found out that many of us can be just as emotional and irrational as the left.   

It was a bummer.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Smokin Joe

@DiogenesLamp
Why do we just meekly accept the "reality"  they keep trying to force on the narrative?   

People are too busy or lazy to check beyond the headlines.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 04:04:31 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

No doubt, but not just stubborn, often well reasoned arguments (which is why we tend to be stubborn).

And that is exactly right.   Nothing more powerful at making a person stubborn than the realization that their argument is sound,  at least from their own world view perspective. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hah!  I signed up the same day Jim Robinson did.  But he kicked me out anyway.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

CIA Whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives & 600 million documents, shows Obama spied on Trump, 156 judges, and SCOTUS.

The full letter is here:

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final%20Whistleblower%20Letter.pdf
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

Not really. I'm the only cream I see around here. Everyone else is powdered milk.

@corbe @Wingnut

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I have no idea if I am valued, but the owner claims nobody gets the zot here, for posting an opinion.
Hey, it's not like TOS, where if you didn't carry the water, you were shown the door.  Or ganged up on by those who the day before you could carry on a conversation with.

Every site will have its problems...This place compared to TOS wins, hands down.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hey, it's not like TOS, where if you didn't carry the water, you were shown the door.  Or ganged up on by those who the day before you could carry on a conversation with.

Every site will have its problems...This place compared to TOS wins, hands down.

It really does.  You would not believe the horrible, disgusting abuse I got over there for supporting Ted Cruz and not the vaunted leader.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

It really does.  You would not believe the horrible, disgusting abuse I got over there for supporting Ted Cruz and not the vaunted leader.
I'll just say this. That site reminded me that ordinarily rational people will form a mob as fast as any other group. It got pretty nasty and nothing was being done to stop that. When the mods showed serious favoritism despite egregious policy violations, it was time to go. Once the feeding frenzy starts, it's a good time to be out of the pool.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Hah!  I signed up the same day Jim Robinson did.  But he kicked me out anyway.

You beat me by about 2 months... Dang, that's more than 19 years ago...

Offline DB

Won't work. You need this....

I thought I burned that picture...