Author Topic: Parliament in lockdown: Police open fire outside Westminster and shoot knife-wielding man amid reports of explosion and 'at least 12 pedestrians mowed down on bridge'  (Read 3227 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The term "Asian" is as meaningful as the term "European".  Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, South Korean, etc. are all Asians.

This Doesn't help in identifying what nationality or country of origin the perp is from.

It does. Asian means from the Indian Subcontinent. Thai, Chinese etc are called Oriental.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It does. Asian means from the Indian Subcontinent. Thai, Chinese etc are called Oriental.

Uhm, no. Oriental is considered a slur actually. At least here it is.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline SirLinksALot

OK, Folks, this is the map of ASIA, where in Asia did the perp come from?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:16:07 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline thackney

The term "Asian" is as meaningful as the term "European".  Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, South Korean, etc. are all Asians.

This Doesn't help in identifying what nationality or country of origin the perp is from.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/22/first-picture-of-london-terror-attack-suspect-6527231/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

geronl

There was a movie recently where it opens with a big attack in London or on Parliament. Of course it was guns and white people

Offline SirLinksALot

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/22/first-picture-of-london-terror-attack-suspect-6527231/

OK, it looks like the perp has been identified, but they have left some room for doubt ---

SOURCE: https://www.thestreet.com/story/14055550/1/london-attacker-s-name-surfaces.html

Reports are circulating that the terrorist responsible for the attacks outside the Palace of Westminster in London today is hate preacher Abu Izzadeen Trevor Brooks from Clapton in Hackney. 

The attacker was confirmed dead by the Scotland Yard, and they believe the attacker acted alone.

(Sounds like a very nice Lutheran name /sarc ).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:03:49 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

From ZERO HEDGE:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/london-terrorism-suspect-named-hate-preacher-abu-izzadeen

According to a separate 2016 report from The Mirror, Izzadeen was one of two Islamic extremists who admitted to a "serious and deliberate" breach of counter-terrorism restrictions by travelling abroad have been sentenced to two years in prison. Trevor Brooks, then 40, was extradited to the UK after he was arrested in Turkey on a train bound for Bucharest, Romania, in November last year.

The pair had been required to notify police three days in advance of any overseas travel under Part 4 of the Counter Terrorism Act 2008, but failed to do so.

Following appeals, the defendants' sentences were set at three and a half years, but the travel restrictions applied for a decade. Keeler has also been convicted previously of possessing false identification documents. Mr Justice Saunders took into account their early guilty pleas and willingness to be extradited, and accepted their stated reasons for travel.

But in sentencing, he called the breach "serious and deliberate" and stressed the importance of counter-terrorism restrictions. Mr Justice Saunders said: "They (restrictions) are particularly important at this time when there has been recent terrorism activity in several European countries and the fear of further terrorist attacks is intense."

Both men were sentenced to two years in prison. The maximum term for the offence is five years.

Brooks was born in Britain to Christian parents of Jamaican origin. He converted to Islam at the age of 17 with one of his brothers and changed his name to Abu Izzadeen. Former builder Keeler became the first white British Muslim to be convicted of terrorism offences.

OK Folks, enough with this "Asian" stuff, unless you want to believe that Jamaicans are now Asians....

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:08:02 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: http://breaking911.com/know-suspected-london-terrorist-abu-izzadeen/

What we know about suspected London terrorist Abu Izzadeen

Abu Izzadeen, also known as Trevor Brooks, is now suspected of being the terrorist behind the cowardly terror attack in London this afternoon, according to reports.

Izzadeen was a spokesman for Al Ghurabaa, an organisation banned by the British government under the terrorism act for the glorication of terrorism.

He was convicted on charges of terrorist fundraising and inciting terrorism overseas in 2007.

Trevor Brooks was born on the 18th April 1975, he was reportedly killed on the 22nd March 2017 by a police officer after hitting several people with his car and stabbing a police officer.

Brooks converted to Islam the day before he turned 18, on 17 April 1993.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Asian over there often means Pakistani or someone from that area, the Subcontinent if I have that correct, versus if we say Asians here to me at least, we might generally think of China or the Far East.

Asian also includes the Middle Eastern countries.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Uhm, no. Oriental is considered a slur actually. At least here it is.
No way is oriental an insult. The word 'oriental' literally means 'of the East'. There is nothing even remotely derogatory about the term.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline the_doc

Will this workplace violence ever end?

@Frank Cannon

I'll bet the perps worked for the UK's postal service.  Nothing much to see here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
OK Folks, enough with this "Asian" stuff, unless you want to believe that Jamaicans are now Asians....
As I said before, Asian means Muslim in Britain. It doesn't matter where he is actually from.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline r9etb

As I said before, Asian means Muslim in Britain. It doesn't matter where he is actually from.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

geronl

Isn't it normal in Europe to consider a person "Irish" or "Dutch" or "German" even if their family has been in England for generations? and wouldn't black Jamaicans be considered Africans?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Isn't it normal in Europe to consider a person "Irish" or "Dutch" or "German" even if their family has been in England for generations? and wouldn't black Jamaicans be considered Africans?

We all know that truth and common sense do not apply to Leftist. And Britain along with most of Europe is Left leaning. Therefore, they will jump through hoops to deny or obfuscate reality, as is normal for the Left.

They say 'Asian' or 'youths' because they want to hide and downplay the obvious danger posed by Islam. They cannot bring themselves to face Islam for what it is and what Islam does. They prefer to deny it and to pretend that it is not happening.

This case is a double hit for the Left, because not only is he Muslim but he is also Black. This gives them two facts that they have to play down and try to cover up. I know that there are Liberals all over the world who are angry about this. But Liberals are not angry about the death and injuries of this horrible act. The Liberals are only angry that it was not done by a White Christian. Because a White person doing something like this would validate their fictitious, fantasy-land, worldview, and would give them ammunition to defend daily Muslim atrocities for the next fifty years.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:32:10 pm by 240B »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I think Mr. Abu Izzadeen could be fairly and accurately described as a black muslim.

Anyone care to contradict that?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Nah. They're considered Jamaicans.

Offline anubias

For the love of all that is good and decent please let that saying die a slow horrible death.  Sorry nothing personal.

Amen.  I wish I had a dollar for every time someone posted about Amish or Lutherans.  I'd be richer than Trump himself.  The first time was funny.  The billionth, not so much.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
5 dead, includes the good boy who was getting his life turned around. 40 injured.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@EC

My thoughts are with you and any others here across the pond.

I've walked across that bridge many times, in the past, and taken one of those tourist ferries that go under all those bridges on the Thames.
 (You can get an ice cream on them too! Yum!) 🍦
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

geronl

8 arrested in pre-dawn raids.

I guess it wasn't a lone wolf after all