Author Topic: Caddell: ‘It’s a Trump White House But Is This Going to Be a Ryan Government?’  (Read 436 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Dan Riehl22 Mar 2017Washington, DC66

Pollster and political analyst Pat Caddell spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Wednesday regarding the second day of Judge Gorsuch’s Senate confirmation hearings.

Caddell also discussed Trump’s victory in November and its impact on Washington.

Said Caddell regarding concerns he had immediately after Trump’s win, “The great concern for the Trump administration is that it’s a Trump White House but is this going to be a Ryan government?”

“Is this going to be,” he added, “where they use him to impose what they want to do rather than supporting what he got elected to do?”

Caddell said he still worries about that and believe events unfolding around the healthcare bill are an example of that.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/caddell-its-a-trump-white-house-but-is-this-going-to-be-a-ryan-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

“Is this going to be,” he added, “where they use him to impose what they want to do rather than supporting what he got elected to do?”

I thought we still had a Constitution where the Legislature makes the laws and the Executive implements them.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline NavyCanDo

I thought we still had a Constitution where the Legislature makes the laws and the Executive implements them.

I will add this. Has Trump ever said "if congress pushes that bill through I will veto it."  Nope. He has offered nothing but praise for the bill.  Good bill or bad, this is just as much on Trump as it is on Ryan.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Silver Pines

Steve Deace said it the other day---Ryan is playing Trump in a world-class way.  Not exactly what you'd expect from the master of the art of the deal.

geronl

These people are adults and "experts", yet they fail to grasp the idea of separation of powers and stuff. Amazing.

Nobody with two brain-cells to rub together thinks Congress works for the President.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Since Ryan's version of healthcare is already known to be a no-go, I say Trump is simply letting the legislative sausage making process, run its course.

Trump praised Rand Paul, and stated expectation for results.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln