Author Topic: Mook: Clinton May Run Again In 2020  (Read 650 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mook: Clinton May Run Again In 2020
« on: March 21, 2017, 09:56:37 pm »
Mook: Clinton May Run Again In 2020

Robert Donachie on March 21, 2017

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could be running for president again in 2020.

Clinton’s former campaign manager Robby Mook appeared on MSNBC’s “For The Record With Greta” Monday night to discuss the possibility of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton was spotted in Pennsylvania over St. Patrick’s Day weekend, according to host Greta Van Sustern, who suggested that the visit could be related to a 2020 presidential bid.

Mook would not rule out if Clinton was planning to run against President Donald Trump in 2020, but he did say the Clinton camp’s focus is on figuring out the degree to which Russia was involved in the last election cycle.

“I’m going to let her answer for that,” Mook said. “I think what happens right now, we’ve got to get to the bottom of what happened in 2016 then we can start worrying about the next cycle. But we’ve got to make sure that this cannot happen again in two years or four years to anybody else.”

Trump made it known Saturday on Fox News that he would relish the opportunity to run against Sen. Elizabeth Warren in 2020. “That would be a dream come true,” the president said. “I think she would lose so badly.”

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2017/03/21/mook-clinton-may-run-again-in-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

Re: Mook: Clinton May Run Again In 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 09:58:29 pm »
Harold Stassen in a pantsuit....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 09:59:40 pm »
Cool!  She can drape American flags on her walker and wrap bunting around her O2 tank. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 09:59:49 pm »
I don't see it happening. Chelsea Clinton maybe but not the mother of everlasting darkness.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 10:07:10 pm »
   Ol gal's still got some pull, she just managed to wrangle her guy for head of DNC, and in spite of that a poll I saw recently had her under 10% support among demonrats.
   I think Mook doesn't want to lose his gig here.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 10:08:40 pm »
Clinton was spotted in Pennsylvania over St. Patrick’s Day weekend, according to host Greta Van Sustern, who suggested that the visit could be related to a 2020 presidential bid.

No body wants to see her here in PA. The only reason she was here for St Paddy's day is because it landed on a Friday and she could carry the festivities through to Monday....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 10:10:59 pm »
   Ol gal's still got some pull, she just managed to wrangle her guy for head of DNC, and in spite of that a poll I saw recently had her under 10% support among demonrats.
   I think Mook doesn't want to lose his gig here.

Huma a twin? That would be the start for a good weekend in Vegas.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 01:04:49 am »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 05:48:25 pm »
A bit early for April fools, but funny none the less.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 06:44:36 pm »
and she'll lose again